Size: 8 UK|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£87.50 - £384.00

on 25 September 2013
This is simply the best weight-lifting shoe money can buy right now in my opinion. Yes they are pricey but if you are a serious weight-lifter then it's worth the money.

I use it for all exercises apart from deadlifts. It is actually very comfortable to wear and ANY exercise which involves leg drive or standing on a firm foundation will be improved by wearing this shoe. Don't just think of it as a squat shoe, or olympic weight-lifting shoe. The first day bench pressing with these shoes I put 5kg on my max simply down to the superior leg drive I could generate by placing my feet further back but still being able to drive through my heels. For squats and olympic lifts, it feels like my feet are rooted to the ground, there is no wobble whatsoever.

Pros:
-Rock solid construction
-Lightweight and usable for most exercises
-velcro strap positioned perfectly to lock feet in place
-Proper heel with no compression at all.
-They look really awesome

Cons:
-Toe box is slightly narrow. You may read people suggesting that you should buy these in a smaller size than normal but I would ignore that because the toe box will be uncomfortably tight. Buy them in your normal size.
on 1 February 2015
SIZING. I measured my feet and used the sizing guide and my Adidas fit perfectly. I usually wear size 9 (UK) but the guide said to buy 9.5 (UK), so as far as i'm concerned the size guide is accurate.

I have only used them once so far but they make you feel so 'planted'. I train powerlifting style and will only be using them for squatting. If like me you have poor ankle flexability you will find these excellent in getting to depth.
on 3 August 2014
Had an initial difficulty with the seller as they sent me one old model shoe and one new model show. It cost me money to return the item but the seller did resolve the difficulty promptly.

The shoes are great. They do exactly what is expected and offer a good solid base for olympic lifts. Size is as expected and the lacing system and strap allow you to tighten them as much or as little as you want depending on your own preference.

They look cool too! :)
on 3 April 2014
I think a lot of lifters look like ridiculous bowling shoes but these are so nice! And more importantly they do the job. My clean and snatch gains are significant every week thanks to these gluing me to the ground! I wouldn't recommend them for crossfitters who don't do much lifting. I'm a crossfitter but I spend a significant amount of time doing lifting classes only. Don't run or skip in these, a Chad Vaughn will die every time you do!

I got a 6, I'm a 6 normally and they are perfect
on 14 December 2013
I brought these shoes after going on deployment and leaving my old one at home only to find that I should have paid for these at the start of my sport they have given me more support and such a sturdy base for my squats and the transfer of power is now better than ever
I have recommended them to others
on 1 March 2015
Brilliant shoes - well worth the money. Such a fantastic price for them too. Can't fault the service either - ordered on the weekend and with me by the Tuesday. Will use this company again.
on 16 February 2014
As expected the adi-power is a great product,looks stylish,great fit, my foot is planted while in the shoe, in regards to any sizing advice (as there's a lot of contrasting views,) i ordered the shoe i my normal size(a size 12) and for me, that fits perfectly, and i would not recommend going a half size down if your feet are, like mine, can be considered wide ( or at least not narrow ) as the toe box is quiet a snug fit, hope this review is as helpful as the one's i looked at before buying this product.
on 12 January 2014
I love it! I think it really helps my squat form,by allowing me to sit back a bit more at the bottom position and drive from the heel.feel great about buying this.
on 11 February 2014
Excellent shoes for olympic lifts. Offer great stability and the manufacturing quality is great. Worth the little bit extra they cost.
on 25 August 2014
I had put off buying lifting shoes for some time as I was technically able to olympic lift and didn't see cause for the expense. However, after a 2 day lifting workshop with a GB strength coach I had so much fun I bit the bullet and ordered these bad boys, as i thought if i get some i get the best ones out there!
at the bottom of a squat clean i felt myself fall slightly backwards, as i panicked the shoes appeared not tot my feet were glued to the floor. my chest stayed up and i stood up to complete the lift!
prob not needed for every gym user but if you have the space to train olympic style lifting they will be your best purchase ever!

See one answered question