5.0 out of 5 stars Call the babysitters, I'm going clubbing!
This is a simply brilliant film. If you've ever seen a Chemical Brothers concert you'll love it, if you've ever been to a festival you'll love it, if you enjoy watcing brilliant visuals enhancing excellent music you'll love it. It works on so many levels - the setlist is quite eclectic with a good mix across their career, with some excellent little reworks of various...
Published on 7 April 2012 by DinosaurSnr

3.0 out of 5 stars Fans only
If you expect a feature film, you can skip this one as it only depicts concerts and video art during them. As I've attended one of the Chemicals concert it was a review of my memories from then. As a film it's really tiring, boring and about nothing. Don't get me wrong, I really like their music.
Published 19 months ago by psubrat

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Don't Think -Live/CD+DVD- (Audio CD)
Just awesome reminds me of seeing them live myself years ago in a tent at V Festival. A good combustion of their music.

5.0 out of 5 stars phenomenal..help.. I want to be young again, 25 Sep 2013
Fantastic.. brings back memories..

Music is just phenomenal.. Images are superb, but the way it is put together makes it special

5.0 out of 5 stars incredible.., 4 May 2012
this is the best album I have ever bought, every track is incredible and the DVD is just as good as when I saw it at the cinema..

4.0 out of 5 stars Rave on!, 29 April 2012
A. Peacock "Aly" (uk) - See all my reviews
Love this band, have danced repeatedly round the lounge to this! Some of the tracks are a bit short, but the music and visuals are a decent representation of a Chems show!
Put your dancing shoes on and throw some shapes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but where's the bass on 5.1 mix?, 28 April 2012
I've got to say what a fantastic live music DVD this is.

I was lucky enough to see them twice in 2011 (Glastonbury and Creamfields) doing a very similar set to this and it perfectly captures what it is like to experience the wonder of the Chemical Brothers in concert.

The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is because there is a distinct lack of bass in the sub woofer channel on the 5.1 audio mix. You may think this is a slightly trivial matter but one of the over-riding experiences on seeing the Chems live is their fantastic bass sound. I know you will never be able to recreate this completely at home but it is definitely lacking it the Dolby 5.1 mix. If you switch to the 2 channel mix on the DVD the bass distinctly improves (but you obviously lose the surround effects)

Never the less it's still an amazing DVD and any live music fan could not fail to be impressed. Buy it, you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 25 April 2012
G. P. Edwards (UK) - See all my reviews
Generally, I'm not a massive fan of concert films and it takes something special for me to sit all the way through one even if I am a big fan of the band featured. But Don't Think (CD Included) [Blu-ray] [2012][Region Free] had my full attention throughout and even left me wanting more. A feast for the eyes and ears, this film is highly recommended and demands repeated viewings. A stunning piece of work by all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoaaaa!!!!, 20 April 2012
Got to be the best DVD and cd I've bought for along time! If you love the chemical brothers this is a must!!!

Brilliant audio of the gig and the DVD gets better as it progresses!

Buy it....you'll be nodding your head after 5mins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crowds' Reaction = The Rating, 20 April 2012
Trevor (KL, Malaysia) - See all my reviews
I don't have to write a long essay to tell how stunning the visual arts are, or how well Chemical Brothers brought in their famous tracks and had done a good job of remixing/DJ-ing.

Just look at the crowds' reaction.

Their excitement & happiness for almost 2 hours summarised everything.

Though I watched them 'live' with the LCD TV at home - I enjoyed as they did.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better off with the DVD, 17 April 2012
Mr. C. Rudling (london) - See all my reviews
I'd just like to add that as amazing this concert is, on DVD would be more than sufficient enough, i was hoping for a glorious picture quality (like some other live Blu-rays i have) but this just doesn't cut it. Save some pennys and go for the DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars The closest you can come to attending a Chemical Brothers' concert without actually being there, 1 April 2012
M. Evans (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This blu-ray serves as a great reminder of what's so great about the whole culture of electronic music, clubbing, and attendance at live events. While watching Don't Think, I was reminded of a concert given by the Chemical Brothers at the Academy in Birmingham. It was a great live show, one of the best I've seen since catching Prodigy's Breathe tour at Glasgow Barrowlands. I can still remember the moment that Got Glint was played and somehow, through their show, the Chemicals had managed to bring an ACTUAL sunset into the Academy. It was an incredible moment of tranquility in a breathtaking show.

The concert filmed in this blu-ray is different, no sunset, no Got Glint, but it's certainly looks to be up there with the best of them. Don't Think provides almost total immersion in the event. I was struck on several occasions by the way that we're brought a wonderful combination of exiting music and great visual artistry. We can see all the elements of the live experience brought together: the source video being projected, the actual elements filmed to create those projections, the light show, the chemical brothers themselves, and, most important of all, the reactions of the crowd: the looks of awe and euphoria, the excitement; all blended with the music to create a perfect blu-ray.

The music is superb. I know you want a balanced review, so I'll say give two tiny criticisms, both of which can probably be ignored. I was slightly disappointed by (1) the absence of Got Glint and the sunset and (2) the fact than an almost acapella version of "Out of Control" was used. Overall though, it's a foot tapping, head nodding experience from beginning to end. Perfect.

Here's hoping that the team behind this video will produce some more. This is a great reminder of what you're missing if you can't catch the Chemicals live at some point in your life, and what you missed if the dance music culture passed you by entirely. Of the live music videos I've seen (Prodigy: "Worlds on Fire" and "Their Law"; Queen: "Rock Montreal"; Nine Inch Nails: "Beside You In Time"), Don't Think is the best.

Don't Think -Live/CD+DVD-
Don't Think -Live/CD+DVD- by The Chemical Brothers (Audio CD - 2012)