5.0 out of 5 stars A superb compact camera, with a huge lens
Because this camera looks like a bridge camera, it's natural to assume it should have lots of controls, and then be disappointed when it doesn't. If you turn that thought on its head, you begin to see that this is actually a very good all-automatic compact camera, but with such a good lens that it couldn't fit into the compact shape. It can manage pretty good wide-angle...
Published on 14 May 2012 by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but I preferred my Canon...
Good value for money (especially through Amazon) and a fairly good camera; easy to compose & shoot pictures, good range of features. However, very difficult to avoid "lens shake" on full zoom, so consequently a lot of wasted fuzzy shots. Frustrating if, like me, you take a lot of wildlife pictures on full zoom. My old Canon, which this camera was to replace, although...
Published on 11 Nov. 2012 by Debra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, 11 Sept. 2012
Mr. S. O'Brien (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (Electronics)
Please ignore the 1 star review here. This is an excellent camera for the price and already people have commented on the quality of pictures. I love the fact that it does not have a chargeable battery but means you can replace the batteries quickly if needed.
The 20 inch zoom is really good. There is also a two year warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Photography hobies, 31 Dec. 2012
I used to a professional. but I cannot stop taking pictures. I bought this camera for my daughter. she was thrilled. She is using this product with pride. Has taken many pictures of her pets - very sharp images - She had added to this a few more lenses and so handy this camera is. She thinks this the best camera she has ever used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., 30 Mar. 2013
Billy (Tamworth, England.) - See all my reviews
For the price, this camera is excellent! Have taken some good snaps with it and will be taking it with me on my next holiday.

Pros:
1: cheap, cheap and very cheap!
2: good quality and can capture some great photos.
3: it's light, so it doesn't get annoying when holding it for to long.
4: it has an excellent zoom.
5: the strap and camera lens cover is great quality

Cons:
1: the screen is pretty crap; the resolution is very poor and let's the camera down, thus why I have gave it 4 out of 5.
2: it eats through batteries like no tomorrow! Granted, the ones supplied lasted me ages, like a month, but when I got replacements, it lasted about 6 photos, then I realised they were poor quality batteries, so, ONLY USE GOOD QUALITY BATTERIES!

And that's my review, good camera, with some nice features, but the screen is low resolution and the battery consumption isn't to good, worth the buy though.

Feel free to ask me questions about this camera anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bridge camera, 2 Aug. 2012
I didn't buy this from amazon, but it truly is a fantastic camera. I really enjoy taking photos, and after my compact broke I was going to get another until my partner started looking into bridge cameras for me. I'm glad he did, as you couldn't find a better camera that is so easy to use. It comes with a disk that holds complete usage instructions so you don't have lots of paperwork, and I've got to say once you've looked at it once, you don't really need to again.
The zoom is amazing, you get great quality photos even at full zoom, the only problem is when light starts to fade they go blurry, so you need to use the flash so it doesn't blur. (The flash is extremely powerful too!)
I suggest getting some rechargeable batteries, as even though the ones that come with the camera lasted ages, It's easy to get through them quick as the camera takes 4xAA.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fancy camera that's ideal for the novice, 2 Feb. 2013
I'm a total no-nothing buffoon when it comes to camera's. Always used my phone, even on holidays (got some quite good pics with that, actually). Wanted a more advanced camera; one that wasn't a mega-technical thingy. One that was easy to use. This cheap nikon is FANTASTIC. Only had it a few weeks and already I'm in love with the thing.

Takes loads of great pics. Does loads. Love the zoom (can now take pics of people and not have them lost in the background). Easy to use too. If your a novice with cameras and what to take some great pics, this is for you. Thinking of entering the Nikon Picture of the Month competition now!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, 27 Dec. 2012
This is the best buy ever, I am so happy to have bought this for my other half for xmas. He loves it.

Its great quality, looks very chic and smart and there are so many things that you can do with it.

Highly Recomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 29 Jan. 2013
Joe (Gravesend) - See all my reviews
Camera arrived next day after ordering and at the time stated. Very pleased with the camera itself. Easy to operate for a complete amateur like myself. Takes great pictures and I'm now click happy with it.

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars nikon coolpix l310, 19 Sept. 2013
Having owned this camera for over one year now I feel qualified to give an honest review of this camera. Firstly this camera is excellent for beginners ( like me! ) to cut their teeth on, its very easy to use and the controls are well placed, navigating through the menus is straight forward enough. Like I said being a beginner I have managed to take some great photos using this camera and the quality of video recording is really good too. I would definately recommend this camera, when I come to upgrade I will be definately looking at another Nikon coolpix to take me further

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple SLR Camera, 17 Mar. 2013
Nikon has produced a very competent camera which is simple to use and which produces good photographs. The one downside is the lack of a viewfinder, often essential especially in bright light conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 18 April 2013
Easy to use, takes great pictures (& videos) & the supplied batteries are lasting well.
No problems with transfering pictures to computer. A good value camera for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›