5.0 out of 5 stars A superb compact camera, with a huge lens
Because this camera looks like a bridge camera, it's natural to assume it should have lots of controls, and then be disappointed when it doesn't. If you turn that thought on its head, you begin to see that this is actually a very good all-automatic compact camera, but with such a good lens that it couldn't fit into the compact shape. It can manage pretty good wide-angle...
Published on 14 May 2012 by Peter

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but I preferred my Canon...
Good value for money (especially through Amazon) and a fairly good camera; easy to compose & shoot pictures, good range of features. However, very difficult to avoid "lens shake" on full zoom, so consequently a lot of wasted fuzzy shots. Frustrating if, like me, you take a lot of wildlife pictures on full zoom. My old Canon, which this camera was to replace, although...
Published on 11 Nov 2012 by Debra

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, 19 July 2012
G. D. Foremann (London / Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix L310 Digital Camera - Black (14.1MP, 21x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this when my old fuji finally died and I am very impressed easy to use options and program selection by far the easiest I have found. excellent alround design and 21x optical zoom, this camera is execllent value for the money and I would recomend to both beginers and those who are knowledgeable, picture quality is very good even in very low light without flash,The camera is easy to hold and the continuous sport funtion is very useful especially with wild life,

4.0 out of 5 stars Its OK, 16 Sep 2012
The camera is easy to use,also the batteries seem to last a very long time. With a 8 Meg memory SD chip at highest quality photo's the camera does hold 2000 pictures,which is handy if you use the quick fire system.you are going to get a good picture out of the lot you took. Video is quite good as well,but I don't use that much.The telephoto when kept in the optical range is very good and steady.
All round its a good camera at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 9 Nov 2012
Really nice camera, feels nice and sturdy. Takes excellent pictures, easy menus.The L310 offers a rubberised hand grip as well as a rubber pad on the rear for your thumb, making it an easy camera to grip. As you may expect for a budget camera, the body is made from plastics, but it does have a metal tripod socket and a lock to keep the battery and memory card cover firmly in place. Nikon also supply a lens cap with the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++++++++++++, 14 Jun 2012
Excellent product, worth the money paid. Could have been fantastic if there was a pouch and a memory card.
I'm planning to get an another one for my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, responsive, impressive macro abilitys, 3 Jan 2013
you surely cant get anything better than this for 119 pounds
it turns on quickly
its very good at quickly focusing on subjects very close to its lens (when macro mode is selected).
this is the first cheap camera i have owned where the macro mode works when using some of the optical zoom.

only downside with these bridge cameras and there huge zoom is when you extend the optical zoom all the way, the picture (for reasons camera geeks explain) is not as good as when the optical zoom is not fully extended..

i have also noticed in my usage, that the camera performs well in low light conditions without the flash.

it does lack a viewfinder. but im past caring. very good camera this

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 8 Aug 2012
Im new to photography so this was my first every camera of my own, i think that the camera is really easy to use and perfect for any situation. It takes AMAZING quality images and never fails me. Its light and compact too, it has a good zoom and great focus. Value for money wise its a bargain! It looks stylish and has a great feel to it too. The neck strap is comfy and the lens cap is easy to use and is good quality. There are no major faults with the camera its a general all round good gadget to have. It is capable of party's, photography, holidays or just portraits. AKA its very versatile and useful. I fully recommend this camera, go for it you wont regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Best Buy, 28 Jan 2013
Bought this as a gift for xmas and the recipient loves it. I bought this as our old camera just couldn't do its job well so when I saw this advertised in a supermarket, I thought I would see if I could find it cheaper elsewhere. Amazon was definitely cheaper and it arrived quickly after purchase which I was pleased with.

The reviews gave it such a high score that I decided to purchase it and I am so glad that I did. The pictures are perfect, the timer is spot on as well as the multiple photos it can take. It is a nice size, comfortable to hold and not too heavy which is helpful. My other half bought a higher memory card as you cannot store too many photos on the card which is included in the camera, but at the price I have purchased it for and being a Nikon too, I didn't think it was too bad and I didn't have to pay for it!

Would definitely recommend this camera to anyone who wants to upgrade their camera and who is still a beginner and learning too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 27 Jan 2013
I looked at so many bridge cameras b4 buying this and was really confuse what to go for. I have 3 young kiddies and wanted sum thing a little more professional that my old digital camera which broke. I am totally satisfied with this. It's easy to use, fairly compact and hangs around neck nicely not too heavy. The picture quality is great and there are settings for every occasion. Would recommend to anyone !

5.0 out of 5 stars coolpix L310, 24 Nov 2012
after endless research i decided to opt for this camera as it ticked more boxes than a few competitors. I had a small compact 12mp and just wanted something a bit more so I can become an amateur photographer without all the buttons and settings to think about, i like point and shoot with options. It seems to take a good picture, I have not really put it through it paces and there have been a few focus issuse with a few of my photos but that may be me so i need to play around. It is really easy to use although i will have to load the cd with the rull instructions on it to give me that edge!!!!! really nice to hold and lightweight too.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very well specified bridge camera at a great price, 21 Dec 2012
The camera is just the right size to fit nively in th hand without being too bulky but will still fit in most handbags. It gives excellent photos and shoots in most lights with good reproduction. If it had an internal rechargeable battery it would get 5 stars.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›