4.0 out of 5 stars Footless Tights
Published on 23 April 2012 by B-G

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEGGINGS!
I paid £3.61 for these.

This item is ok. However... these are not leggings! These are "footless WINTER TIGHTS with fleece lining", as per package description. They are ok as tights BUT not suitable to wear as leggings without a skirt, which defeats the purpose I bought these for. Bear in mind before you buy...

Also, FYI, here is the info...
Published 8 months ago by Verónica

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEGGINGS!, 28 Aug. 2014
I paid £3.61 for these.

Also, FYI, here is the info displayed on the package-
One size fits most
WT: 90-148 LBS
Hand wash separately
Drip dry (do not iron)
Do not bleach
85% Nylon
15% Spandex

4.0 out of 5 stars Footless Tights, 23 April 2012
Whilst these are certainly warm and of good quality but they are not what I'd normally describe as leggings. Leggings are, in my opinion, for outerwear I think a more accurate description for this item would be 'footless tights'. These also make excellent fleecy hold-up stockings (or leg warmers) if you cut off the leg part at the top. The 'stockings' grip and stay up very well and are also very warm and comfortable to wear. They don't fray where they've been cut. Mine also wash well so I've bought more and made 'stockings' for myself and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars more like tights, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (Apparel)
these are very warm, good for the winter however they are more like footless tights rather than leggings, which wasnt what i was looking for but i wear them as tights

3.0 out of 5 stars Can Only be worn as underlayer, 17 April 2012
Bought these thinking that I could wear them as leggings with a dress on top, although they are very warm and made out of a good material,you can not wear these as an outer layer, only worn as warmers and must be worn with trousers. They wash well and are very warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of termals, 13 Sept. 2014
I'd recommend these to anyone wanting thermals to fit under jeans, jogging bottoms of trousers. A generous amount of material is used, so they cover your ankles and can be pulled up to your lower back easily. I wouldn't say the material is outwear and I wouldn't wear them under leggings or suit trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 May 2013
Pat (seaview, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
lovely leggings, which I am still wearing during our wonderful Summer! but they are perfect to keep my legs warm

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely - wish they were a tiny bit longer, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (Apparel)
I'm tall so I never expect things to fit me perfectly, these however come a little too short (in my opinion).

however they serve their purpose, wore them underneath skinny jeans and were very comfortable.

Washed them once, so far so good. Not sure how long they'll last, I'll come back with an update if something happens (hopefully not)

Only 4 stars because of the length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, 18 Jan. 2013
Mrs. M. Lyons (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
These are lovely and warm and fit like a glove. The hem has come down on one pair - which is why I have not given them a 5 star rating. I would definately recommend them though as they are complimentary, nice thickness as well as being warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 26 Feb. 2015
I'm a size 10 and bought the S/M. Bit close fitting to start with but as expected, they stretched pretty soon and then they were fine. Re the previous comments by purchases regarding not being suitable to wear as leggings, I disagree somewhat. They are not overly think but are a cross between tights and leggings and I see no reason why you wouldn't wear them as leggings; you would want a longish dress or whatever as they are thinner than some leggings but I think they would be fine.

To me, thermal usually means to be worn under something though and that is exactly what I was looking for. I wear them under my Next (and others) work suits in order to stay warm when it's freezing. If they were any thicker I wouldn't be able to do that so for me they are a perfect thickness. They keep me wonderfully warm and the legs of the trousers slide nicely so none of the "gathering" that you can get with some products so that I am always pulling my trouser legs down. I love them, so much so I came back and bought another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULD RECOMMEND, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (Apparel)
I was very happy with these, and pleasently surprised they weren't a bit shiny as some other thermal leggings i have seen have been. They are a good fit and do keep me warmer.

Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (L/XL) (Black)