4.0 out of 5 stars Footless Tights
Published on 23 April 2012 by B-G

3.0 out of 5 stars more like tights
these are very warm, good for the winter however they are more like footless tights rather than leggings, which wasnt what i was looking for but i wear them as tights
Published 21 months ago by kirsta04

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Footless Tights, 23 April 2012
Whilst these are certainly warm and of good quality but they are not what I'd normally describe as leggings. Leggings are, in my opinion, for outerwear I think a more accurate description for this item would be 'footless tights'. These also make excellent fleecy hold-up stockings (or leg warmers) if you cut off the leg part at the top. The 'stockings' grip and stay up very well and are also very warm and comfortable to wear. They don't fray where they've been cut. Mine also wash well so I've bought more and made 'stockings' for myself and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOULD RECOMMEND, 5 Jan 2013
I was very happy with these, and pleasently surprised they weren't a bit shiny as some other thermal leggings i have seen have been. They are a good fit and do keep me warmer.

3.0 out of 5 stars more like tights, 27 Nov 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Can Only be worn as underlayer, 17 April 2012
Bought these thinking that I could wear them as leggings with a dress on top, although they are very warm and made out of a good material,you can not wear these as an outer layer, only worn as warmers and must be worn with trousers. They wash well and are very warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 28 May 2013
Pat (seaview, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (Apparel)
lovely leggings, which I am still wearing during our wonderful Summer! but they are perfect to keep my legs warm

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT LEGGINGS!, 28 Aug 2014
I paid £3.61 for these.

This item is ok. However... these are not leggings! These are "footless WINTER TIGHTS with fleece lining", as per package description. They are ok as tights BUT not suitable to wear as leggings without a skirt, which defeats the purpose I bought these for. Bear in mind before you buy...

Also, FYI, here is the info displayed on the package-
One size fits most
85% Nylon
15% Spandex

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, 18 Jan 2013
Mrs. M. Lyons (Plymouth UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (Apparel)
These are lovely and warm and fit like a glove. The hem has come down on one pair - which is why I have not given them a 5 star rating. I would definately recommend them though as they are complimentary, nice thickness as well as being warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love these Leggings, 5 July 2014
I gave these leggings top marks because the truly deserve it. Excellent garment. IDEAL FOR WHAT i WANT THEM FOR.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect them too fit as they were off the ..., 4 July 2014
Didn't expect them too fit as they were off the internet but they fit perfectly! will defiantly buy these again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, nice fit., 26 May 2014
I liked them very much. I wore them everyday during winter when I took my dog out for a walk really early in the morning. They are very warm and comfy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Womens/Ladies Black Thermal Leggings (M/L) (Black)