5.0 out of 5 stars Fry shoots, he scores!
I have read all three books and was astounded by the amazing storyline! I have listened to the tapes and in doing so have come to the conclusion that Stephen Fry should be the narrator for all the books. His use of voices for all the different characters alone is enough to keep anyone interested, but combined with J.K Rowling's amazing suspense filled storyline, it is...
Published on 4 Jun. 2000

3.0 out of 5 stars bent
I love the book but part of it is bent and has affected each page. Is there anything you can do?
Published 18 months ago by jem

‹ Previous | 179 80 8189 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars it was an excalent & exciting book, I thoroughly enjoyed it., 17 April 2000
By A Customer
It was the best book I had ever read. I am now in the middle of her third book 'Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban'.I am going to continue reading her books on Harry Potter.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCITING THROUGHOUT!, 15 July 1999
By A Customer
This was very well written. I have read it 5 times and it is still exciting. It is also good because it is about magic, and I like stories about magic, especially this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars harry potter on audio, 3 Aug. 2010
my 9 year old son loves this. Read by Stephen Fry and completely unabridged it is extremely long but very useful in certain circumstances (my son had some stays in hospital).

5.0 out of 5 stars it was very good, 9 April 2000
By A Customer
i thought the descriptions were very good all in all a thourghly einjoyable book.Great.I just hope 'HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISNOR OF AZKABAN'is justas good.Can't wait to read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, 22 May 2001
By A Customer
This book is great! Even better than the american verison. It may only change a few words, but it gives the book more flavour (flavor). A excellent read, and highly recommened!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful,exelent!, 18 Jan. 2000
By A Customer
This was a fantastic book and I recomend it for all ages. I started reading it and I could not stop reading. It was so good I read it three times. Bravo J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry the Great!!!, 6 Nov. 1999
By A Customer
Harry Potter is an amazing book packed full of fun, adventure, scaryness and laughs! A must for any reader and I highly recommend it. Very well written!!! LONG LIVE HARRY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 3 July 1999
By A Customer
I could not put this book down, it was exciting and funny. If you liked the first Harry Potter you'll love this. I cant wait for the prisoner of Azkaban to come out soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Sept. 1999
By A Customer
Harry Potter is impossible to put down which is what I find so brilliant about it. My mum has read all of them and my dad is halfway through the second one. Zoe Bidgood

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is superb !, 6 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
In April my dad bought me this book.I didn't have a clue what it was but now that I have read it,I am pushing him to buy me the next book in the Harry Potter series.

‹ Previous | 179 80 8189 | Next ›