on 21 August 2013
Sorry I didn't like this book. I do like a story but I found this one quite weak. Already deleted from my kindle.
on 15 October 2013
What was going on with this book!? This book was weird and creepy. Thought Diane didn't fight as much as she should have either thought the ending was a bit unfinished as well.
on 26 October 2013
A real disappointment no real structure and still c confused at the ending.
What q waste of time. Not recommend
on 28 May 2013
I enjoyed reading the book lots of things going on with the victim. it certainly got the juices working. I wouldn't be surprised if the book comes from a file or true story.
I enjoyed it and would not hesitate to read a second book from this righter.
on 15 May 2013
Really not a very good book at all. Just ridiculous and although its a short story, very hard to get through! I like books to be at least a bit believable, this was rubbish!
on 10 March 2013
This is not a BDSM erotica / rough sex story as I believed it was. Instead it is a very creepy and disturbing story about an abduction. There is a lot of sex but it is only briefly described and not at all erotic (to me anyway). The main focus is on the methods of coercian rather than the act itself. The ending is very unpleasant. I am doing my best to forget I ever read it.
on 20 January 2014
Raunchy enough in its way but not the best quality. Still a good standy though if you have time to kill.
on 9 March 2015
exalent service
on 9 September 2013
It is awful to think that could happen.
But a sad state of affairs is that these things do happen.
Well written.