on 9 August 2012
This is a well made Fujifilm X10 case. It fits well. Looks grand. The poppers are sturdy. The magnetic closure works well. The strap included, PU leather one side and rubber/grip the other, is very pleasing. The stitching, materials, embossing, etc are all of a suitable quality. I have no doubt it will be durable and only age pleasingly. It is a chocolate brown and not tan colour, I would have preferred a tan colour but this is the only case I could find that was not black and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Strongly recommended.

Note: When I purchased this I was under the impression this was real leather (because it was originally described as being so) and yet even when I received it I still did not realise this was not leather. So that is how convincing the material is. I would not have purchased it if I knew it was not real leather but it is good enough. I am a bit narked as I think I was hoodwinked.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 29 May 2012
This is a lovely case that is exceptionally well made and fits the Fuji X10 perfectly. It feel like a quality item and has X10 embossed in the top of the case. It has a magnetic release so can be opened easily and is easy to remove to access memory card, battery or tripod mount. The picture shown is the X100 version but the case is essentially the same, only designed to fit the X10. Whether it fits with the 52mm filter adapter on, like the X100 version, I cannot say.
on 18 January 2013
This case is great. Fits really well, nice sturdy poppers and magnetic closer and the finish is excellent. For a faux leather case, you couldn't tell and the suede(ish) lining is really nice and protects the X10 nicely. The strap is a good length allowing you to sling it over your neck and under your shoulder for secure carrying.

My only reason for giving 4stars instead of 5 is that one of the fabric ends of the strap were frayed when I opened it and the other one went when I threaded through the eyelet. However, the nice people at BV are sending me a replacement strap which I hope will fair better. For the good customer service I'll call it 4.5 stars.
on 11 January 2014
While the case does fit the camera (x20, don't have experience with the x10), it makes the AF switch on the front very difficult to operate. Granted, I don't use the switch as much, but it's worth mentioning if you do. When flipping the case open to take photographs, the flap does get in the way.

The quality of the material is good, so no worries there.
on 25 February 2014
What a fantastic camera case! I was looking for a retro style, leather (or leather-look) case that looked like it was made for my Fujifilm X20 and this is exactly what I was searching for. It fits the X20 perfectly and is very easy to put on the camera and also to remove and reattach the cover when taking photos. The quality is excellent and, even though it is synthetic leather, it certainly looks and feels like real leather. The colour is lovely and a little darker than the first photo shown. It reminds me of camera cases from the 60's and 70's. I highly recommend this case if you are looking for a retro style brown leather-look case for an X20 camera.
on 27 May 2014
Its no bad at all, but has 2 important pronlems, 1 you have to remove all the case to reach the battery and card reader, 2 the case fits well but covers the Af-Mf button on the front of the camera.
on 26 September 2013
Didn't buy the Fujinon case at £65 or thereabouts when I bought the camera and got the recommended Lowe Pro instead, but it never really fitted and wasn't easy to open and close quickly. Also the camera had to come out completely and had to find somewhere to put the case - all a bit frustrating. Found this on here and it does the job perfectly, and is much more stylish. I use the camera strap rather than the case strap as it is slightly better and was already fitted to my camera.
Only reason I did not give 5 stars is that the case can not be closed with the lens hood in place.
on 4 June 2014
Decent quality case at a great price. It does the job of protecting the camera when not in use. I would only use the main part of the case when out which makes it easy to use the lens hood which cannot be left on the camera if using the full case. Really quick delivery and great packaging. Highly recommended.
on 9 August 2013
Delivered today - within 48 hours from order - good service. Cannot say how long it will last, but it looks good, has neat stitching and fits the X20 very well. It is in deeper brown than the picture suggests - nicer colour, actually. Overall very pleased with the purchase, at half the price of the Fuji case.