5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!
I've used a lot of tuners over the 35 years I've been playing guitars and this is by far the best.
It's well made, looks good, is easy to use, accurate, the display is bright and clear and does silent switching true bypass.
The best feature is the polyphonic tuning: just strum your open strings and it'll display the tuning for each simultanously.
Start...
Published 21 months ago by P. White

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 12 months ago by Mr. Matthew Leslie

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!, 13 Dec 2012
P. White (Cambridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Korg PITCHBLACK-POLY Polyphonic Guitar and Bass Pedal Tuner with String Seeker Mode (Electronics)
Start tuning an individual string and it'll lock on, display a giant note name and behave like a standard tuner.
For floating bridge guitars (eg a Strat with a tremolo) then the poly tune option is wonderful because seeing all the strings at once narrows down the one MOST out of tune that is probably detuning all the rest.
It'll handle drop-d and capo tunings too but not alternate tunings.
Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and compact bit of kit, 7 May 2014
Nick Dalton - See all my reviews
Recently bought this as the onboard tuner on my new Boss ME-80 was a bit unforgiving and difficult to see in a live environment.

This is my first polyphonic tuner and I have to say that I'm very impressed. It's very fast to respond and really helpfull to check the whole guitar tunings in just one strum and then be able to fine tune any string that needs attention. I personally prefer to use the half strobe setting. Also appears to be a very rugged case too!

Very happy to recommend this to other potential buyers

4.0 out of 5 stars Asking too much?, 2 Sep 2013
The conventional aspect of this tuner works well; I do like the strobe.
However, the single string and polystring functions disagree slightly; in tune for one is slightly out of tune for the other.
I'd guess this is related to the guitar than the tuner; playing all strings will certainly affect the guitar in a different way to playing a single string. Perhaps we should be poly tuning for chords?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, delivered quickly, 1 May 2013
Very sturdy and easy to use. Good looking too, IMO. Works very well with the floating bridge as it allows you to deal with the tuning more holistically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy stage tuner, 17 Jan 2014
uk_nod (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
Easy to use, accurate. Polytune works well. When playing bass, I also use it to mute the sound when I'm not playig - avoid unintentional sounds which will boom in the room!

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best tuner, 1 July 2013
Fantastic pedal, if you need a serious tuner this is the solution.
I acually use it in the same good old way, but playing string together is a fast way to check wich string needs to be managed.
It has functions for different kind of tuning, so it came in helps when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars pitchblack poly tuner, 8 Feb 2013
There is a reason why Korg are the leading brand in tuners everywhere. There is no exception with the pitchblack poly - solid build (metal body) and the most accurate tuning. If you care about how actually accurate your tuning is, this is the one you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tuner, 18 Jan 2013
Good solid construction with true by-pass action when not in tuning mode. Clear display, being able to strum all strings to see which one is out is great.
The 9v out is very clean and cured noise problems I had had with some of my other pedals.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Aug 2013
Mr. Matthew Leslie (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Was very disappointed in this. Either this product is vastly overrated or I received a dud. The tuner would claim that my guitar strings were in tune. However, my ears were telling me otherwise. The "tuned sound according to this device" was horrible. Thankfully, by use of someone else's tuner I managed to get my guitar in tune. Needless to say I've been in touch with Amazon to return this. Certainly not worth the money.