4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product
Does as it says on the tub. My hair was lovely and soft. No frizz or heaviness. Only problem I had is, with having long thick naturally curly hair, I only got 2 application's from the tub. So not very cost effective for me to continue buying it.
Published 16 months ago by beverlea forshaw

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Smells nice, doesn't really do much for my hair, can't see any difference to it.
Published 3 months ago by Hannah M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: John Frieda® Full Repair(TM) Deep Conditioner 150ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Jan 2014
I love use it. Any time I use my hair looks more strong and don't lose the brightness and lightness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell, 2 Jan 2014
The delivery was fast and the product works well.. I leave it once a week on my hair after the shower so it can work all day and doesn't leave them greasy.. The next day i wash my hair again and they're super soft, plus they snella super good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry hair, 17 July 2014
Aleksandra (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This product truly did marvels to my dry, coloured hair, used along with the shampoo, the deep conditioning mask and a leave in conditioner :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Jun 2014
What an amazing product. Loooove it. It does an awesome job on my hair love the smell and texture that leaves on my hair

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 19 May 2014
Very good product, fast delivery, I am very satisfied with it. Helps hair to be soft and shiny. Very good help for hair that could use some repair after many colourings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conditioner, 7 May 2014
Excellent conditioner, better than many professional products I have used so far...
Hair are really more healthy. Top quality at a very affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nourishing for hair, 4 Oct 2014
A lovely deep conditioning mask for my dry hair!! I tend to leave this on overnight then rinse off in the morning. Works a treat!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
Jacqueline Barlow (UK) - See all my reviews
Left my hair feeling soft and smells great. What more can a girl want.