Size: 114x152x1 cm|Change

on 20 April 2013
As a quilter for many years, I discovered this wadding about eight years ago and have been using it ever since. It gives a really professional look and feel to the quilt. Plus it is easy to quilt and light, but extremley warm. living where I live I have to travel miles to buy it especially since the closure of several specialist shops. Therefore to buy this way is brilliant. The free postage is welcome and the speed of delivery excellent.
on 14 January 2014
Was recommended to use this type of wadding for a nursery quilt I am making for my granddaughter and was also told it was expensive. However I feel this is great value for money.
on 7 March 2013
easy to use but a bit lighter than I had anticipated but all in all happy with it and the finished result.
on 18 June 2013
I bought this to use Christmas stockings and for a lap quilt, neither of which need a very thick wadding and it proved ideal. It is not too thick and as I was having to iron the stockings frequently as I made them I appreciated the high cotton content. It went through the machine well.
on 12 October 2013
Have used this before and it never disappoints. Easy to use and gives great results. Making bags for Christmas gifts. Happy sewing!
on 19 April 2014
This wadding was just the right size and quality I needed for my first ever quilt project, and I was very pleased with the end result. I would definitely buy this product again, and it was at the price I would expect to pay. Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase.
on 1 May 2013
One of the important parts of a quilt is the wadding/batting. This fits the bill, is easy to use, not too thick or too thin. My machine copes well with the thickness. It is warm without being bulky. Highly recommended.
on 5 August 2014
A lot thinner than I was expecting, definitely not as chunky as it looks on the picture, however still very good wadding and the quilt I was making was for a cot so I just doubled it over (this is the size of a single bed) however was going to purchase a queen size one for my own bed, may have to look elsewhere as I don't want to pay double what I have to for the desired thickness
on 18 March 2015
Fast delivery. Thank you. Heirloom is my most favourite trusted brand when it comes to purse making. It gives that lovely 'cushy' feeling to my handmade purses...cant go wrong!
on 5 August 2013
I gave it a 5 star because its just that, a 5 star product feels lovely and cosy cant wait to put it inside my babies quilt im making