4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price.
Published on 17 Dec. 2012 by Jim Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid at all costs
Published 13 months ago by Lignite

1.0 out of 5 stars avoid at all costs, 27 May 2014
This review is from: CHEAP DELL OPTIPLEX PC COMPUTER 500GB HDD 3GB RAM 19" SCREEN WINDOWS 7 (Personal Computers)
i asked them to send an upgraded Pc to me just a higher graphics range of 64-bit, well they sent me a shoddy looking pc....alarm bells at once. then to my surprise there was rattling sound inside., turns out they had indeed given me the enhancement.,.,just floating around in the housing of the pc. i sent them an email stating that they have sent me faulty equipment,., they refused responsibility refused to send me a return postage label which in 30Kg for total pc equipment cost me £60.00 in P&P.,. and upon discovering that they couldn't make me Force buy the hardware,., they refused reciept of the harware at thier Company address,., which meant i had to attempt to send back the hardware a 2econd time again at £60.00 in P&P and they wouldn't give correct and full refund talking about they want to charge me for labour of their packing the item in the 1irst place what! i have had to have my bank do a Direct STOP and reclaim to get my refund for the Pc hardware..................... now not to mention im still £120.00 out in my OWN paid P&P money not re-imbursed or any suggestion to amend this matter,..,,., i pretty much shall be adding them to SPAMBOOK.COM

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price., 17 Dec. 2012
This computer is very decent for the low price of it, I am a college student and I bought this computer so that I had a computer for typing up essays and it is very well at doing it, the picture can be a bit miss leading, the monitor displayed in the picture isnt the one that you recieve but it is 19" so it doesnt really natter, the keyboard and mouse which came with mine were both logitech which I was very pleased with, the dell tower in the picture however is correct, however it doesnt have a DVD rw drive, just a DVD rom which is a bit disappointing, this computer is capable of supporting 1080p HD video play back, but it isn't very powerful when it comes to gaming. I bought mine from Microdream and they're very good, the computer was dispatched and arrived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Aug. 2013
Excellent, worked straight out of the box no messing. Fast delivery. Using for office only downloaded and running Microsoft office 365 perfect...

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described, 21 Aug. 2013
As a mature student i bought this to for my course work. it arrived quickly,
initially i was unable to connect the monitor as missing an adaptor, a quick phone call sorted it out and an adaptor arrived in the post.

5.0 out of 5 stars upgrade, 29 Jun. 2012
very good service and backup - product was as new and must be very good value - despatched within 24 hours and a question I had about installation was answered straight away and resolved the issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!!, 19 Jan. 2014
Supurb value for money! My only comment would be that I had difficulty in assembling the monitor stand! Otherwise, the display is crystal clear, the machine is fast and efficient and I am chuffed to bits with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - CLOUD PC, 3 Jan. 2014
Got this for home-office use, absolutely love it. It's almost as exact as the image. Would have been good to allocate own HDD space, 460GB is on a separate disk to the main Local Disk C. Delivery was excellent though, sent via Express 24 in Parcel force. Great service! Top notch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Aug. 2013
Arrived earlier than expected, well packaged. After years of having a laptop found it fairly easy to plug-in & get started. Took a while for the computer to talk to my internet hub but that is down to my incompetance! Very very good value, did think I would be computer-less after looking at prices of new laptops, so this was a brilliant deal. Monitor brilliant when watching tv etc. Highly recomended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Sept. 2013
Great quality product and very quick delivery with prompt dispatch. The only problem I had is that several of the keys did not work on the keyboard but overall a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Nov. 2013
I bought it for my children and Does everything perfectly. The internet is very fast. In fact, I Would recommend to all.