on 11 August 2012
If you're looking for something that will shock your body... This is the right product for you. It is extremely hot and I do not recommend drinking it regularly because you would be stupid.

Seriously the warning label on the back says enough. It's actually funny the length they go to put you off.

However if you are brave or stupid enough to try it, it is great fun to do once, then after that give to friends or even enemies.

The taste is basically like fire. Naga chillies are not to be taken lightly in fact thinking about it I couldn't taste the vodka.

All in all I DO not recommend this for casual drinkers... I do recommend it for the stupid and ignorant like myself who want a to taste fire and guess what... It. Will burn lol have fun.
on 27 March 2012
Recently had a party and served this to people Who thought they like it hot - wow ! I highly recommend if only as a talking point
on 9 January 2016
Actually a nice flavoured vodka. A double in a shot glass is "doable" without drama and, I suspect, some games could be had with escalating the amount. So this is really a two-in-one product -- it's an interesting flavoured vodka and a potential party game. I suppose, also, if you've a water pistol it may also be a very illegal weapon.
on 1 March 2013
After trying this at a party once, resulting in drinking water out of a dogs bowl, i knew this was a party drink i must own to let the hilarity ensue.
on 20 November 2012
Hot enough for a chilli lover, caution recommended! You really don't need much of this stuff for it to have a warming effect! Possibly too hot for a shot for most people, but really nice when mixed.
on 28 December 2012
my son wanted to try this at christmas and wasn't disappointed. we all tried some and it really does kick.Apparently there is now an even hotter one! Not for the faint hearted!
on 24 June 2013
the naga chilli doesnt hold back on the kick with this great vodka my other half loves it feel another bottle on order soon
on 24 December 2014
Black Friday special resulting in much hilarity. Oh the laughs, the tears, the swearing such Xmas joy. Half a shot is enough so 56 victims to be had for a bargain price of 47p each.
On a serious note been said before HOT HOT HOT not for the faint hearted.
on 5 December 2014
Had a shot and it's deffo made with real pain! :-)
I suspect it makes a killer bloodymary - cant wait to try..
on 27 August 2014
Even my Vindaloo loving boyfriend found this too hot to drink!