5.0 out of 5 stars a real taste of Cyprus!
And great instruction. So difficult to find Cypriot recipes. I am so happy to have been recommended this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys Cypriot, Greek or Mediterranean food.
Published 8 months ago by Dean

Hello,

I bought the book for the recipe on the cover, but I couldnt find it in the book. So it is upset me.
Published 13 months ago by Mona Abdulla

5.0 out of 5 stars a real taste of Cyprus!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mint, Cinnamon & Blossom Water, Flavours of Cyprus, Kopiaste!: Main Dishes, Sides, Mezedes and Salads (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 14 Dec 2013
Great book for traditional Cypriot food. Recipes are very close to how my mom makes them and being Cypriot it has to be as close as for me to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to know how to cook the real food of Cyprus then look no further!, 30 Nov 2013
Demetrakis Demetriou "DD" (Ilford, UK) - See all my reviews
As I said, If you want to know how to cook the real food of Cyprus then look no further! This is a book that provides the recipes for some of the finest food. I also strongly recommend volume 2, and the paperback version. The recipes that I have used from the book have worked out very well, so Kopiaste!

4.0 out of 5 stars Authentic cypriot cookbook, 17 Nov 2013
It is extremely difficult to find a Cypriot cook book. Whilst I have yet to try a recipe, I can say that the book has a wide variety of traditional Cypriot recipes which are explained as well as step by step photos where required.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mint, Cinnamon & Blossom Water" Flavours of Cyprus, Kopiaste!: Family..., 13 Aug 2013
Hello,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book with great recepies! I am married to Greek and live ..., 26 Nov 2013
Lovely book with great recepies! I am married to Greek and live in Cyprus...so this book is like having a mother in law on stand by.
If you want traditional food, that is eaten by greek local people this is good as it gets.
Author is a lovely lady who can be contacted for suport on facebook or twitter and she is very helpful should you need some advice.