I've had this thing for around a year now and it's pretty much perfect for everything it says it can do. The surface has lasted tons longer than any prior George Foreman Grill I've owned, though I tend to find more use for the griddle than the grill, and the griddle does not drain fat like the grill does.

The heat this machine can produce is more than enough to...
Published 8 months ago by Jay Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Best fried egss ever?
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by Peter steed

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended, a little tough to clean, short power cord!, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: George Foreman 18603 Ten portion Grill and Griddle (Kitchen & Home)

The heat this machine can produce is more than enough to cook anything; I find myself on the 2 setting most of the time for either side, and only using 3 if I wish to sear a steak, for example.3 almost seems too hot for anything else to cook through!

cleaning this thing can be difficult at times; I've noticed with the lid raised, any oil or fat that's on it will drip down behind the grill itself. I've also noticed that after about 10 months continuous frequent use, the numbers on the dials at the side have started disappearing, making it very hard to judge what temperature either side is at. The dials are also somewhat harder to clean.

Overall I've found plenty use in this product, and will continue to use it while it still functions! For reference; the cord is not very long, so make sure you've got a plug somewhere near where you're putting this thing.

4.0 out of 5 stars George Foreman Grill and Griddle, 9 Aug. 2012
When our original George Foreman gave up the ghost after two or three years of heavy work it had become an essential component of our cooking and eating lifestyle that we had to replace it. We cook everything on it steak, fish, pork chops, bacon, eggs, kebabs, burgers etc., and the thought of using the frying pan and/or the oven grill again filled me with dread with all the required fiddly cleaning. It's not as big as the previous model but is ample for our needs and its new sleeker design is very fetching. Bit less of a slope to drain the fat away effectively which is its only down point otherwise 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 July 2012
This was an upgrade from my first George Foreman grill. I love this prouct, doing a full breakfast at the weekend is so easy, don't have to use any other pans unless I want baked beans. Would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars george forman grill and griddle, 7 July 2012
this grill and griddle is exceptional very versatile for home and for taking on holiday can be used for all sorts of meat veg and fruit and very easy to clean fantastic piece of equipment for any kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good grill griddle can cook 2 full breakfasts at the ..., 30 Oct. 2014
very good grill griddle can cook 2 full breakfasts at the same time good temperature setings for all round cooking

5.0 out of 5 stars Grill, 2 Jun. 2012
The grill is amazing... had a fried egg sarnie the day it arrived just to test it out. Although it's bigger than I thought and I don't have enough worktop space to leave it out, maybe it's description could include accurate dimensions in the future?

3.0 out of 5 stars Best fried egss ever?, 18 Feb. 2013
The flat griddle part of this product is pure brilliance. I love runny fried eggs and you can do them using no fat at all on this in seconds, flip them if you dont like runny yolks. The other half was slightly dissapointing as I was expecting the normal George Foreman I had been used to before. This one is a cheap alternative?. It gets hot enough bu the lid mechanism is no good, it does not seperate enough to allow any depth of food and is very lightweight so therefore fails to apply any pressure when closed. For a chicken portion it just sits at a steep angle?

A good tip is to rest your plate on the top which adds the required pressure and heats the plate at the same time. Its good overall and gives the fastest egg and bacon sandwhich ever but was dissapointed that the grill had been greatly cheapened from the original concept.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but don't love it....yet, 17 Mar. 2015
I like it but don't love it. I just thought it would be a bit bigger....I like the fact that it is duel cook. I can cook one egg with two pieces of faux bacon (and no more) on one side and about three burgers on the griddle. It is new and I get the feeling that I will grow to love it in time...

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased but....., 12 April 2015
Excellent but two design flaws which really could have been sorted!

Pluses, good size for my needs (2 people), might be ok for more. Heats rapidly and hotter than my last GF grill ( which I loved). Easy to alter temperature, non-stick seems good so far.

But having no slope means fat does not drain away, I have had to raise the rear legs; and the grill upper lid is too light, I had to follow the suggestion of another reviewer on here and put plates on top to press it down. Otherwise, sausages at the front took twice as long as those at the back near the hinge to cook. This is going to end up scratching the lid and, as the lid is curved, I am going to end up with plates on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars something I loved to make when I was a teenager, 15 May 2015
Well priced especially after recent (approx 20%) price reduction. The flat plate helps me to make scotch pancakes, something I loved to make when I was a teenager. Add the grill and I can rapidly cook a pink ribeyes. I bought it with an Amazon gift certificate. When I was deciding the purchase, by chance, Amazon reduced the price and my kettle gave up the ghost. So, the price cut gave me £10 towards a very nice Braun kettle.

George Foreman 18603 Ten portion Grill and Griddle