on 20 December 2012
I received the cam case in acceptable time however putting it to use was a different matter - in that the zipper detached itself from the zip upon first use with new camera in it. Then had to spend time sorting the situation re a return of the case - this was achieved ok and sent off and that was the last i heard . No replacement has been received, no refund has been given, its as if the cam case and my purchase had vanished into the ether and never existed. I wonder whether pursuing this thing is likely to prove as expensive as the original purchase; although, (and i stand to be corrected by SOME service provision), i expect that the very idea of supplying a sound camera case is but a forlorn hope and maybe the seller will hope i vanish into apathy and give up ghost on the matter. This is most unfortunate as i had hoped to be able to carry my new camera around with me safely by now - some chance - seems a combat trouser pocket looks a sounder option. As to my money refund - where can it be? Very disappointing.
on 30 January 2013
I liked this bag until it let me down. The belt strap frayed away from the top stitching after two days use. I always use a belt strap with the added security of a shorter strap through my belt loop so no harm done.

The neck strap is a bit cheap looking but a better quality strap from another source would solve the problem for those so inclined.

The bag itself is ideal for the advertised cameras and is soft enough to cushion the camera without causing abrasion.

I still like the bag but have had to replace it.
VINE VOICEon 24 September 2012
This is a bargain basement case. The finish is very poor, and the tape which the straps are attached to completely frayed so that it was, literally, hanging from a thread when I was in the middle of a long walk. It is a bulky fit, but I can get my smartphone in the front compartment. I will get a better, closer fitting and more robust case before going away again.
on 5 February 2013
Camera fits in fine and compartment for spare battery or data card. Good price for case. would strongly recommend it
on 10 July 2013
got it for new camera my one is a wg- 3 but it fits the same and it clips on to your belt
on 5 January 2015