on 11 August 2012
My indoor cat Samba loves this tunnel. He was a bit unsure at first, but soon alternated between hiding in it and crouching at one end and then flying through it like a bullet. He didn't get much chance to play as a kitten ( He was 5 when I got him) and usually just likes a piece of string. This means he can make his own fun a bit. The material is tent material and no holes from sharp claws yet. It also pops up easily. There are balls to play with at each end as well. The pop up holes make the tunnel more fun and less frightening for a timid pussy cat. Good investment for a house cat.
on 25 February 2013
We bought this cat tunnel for our two 3 month old kittens. The item arrived very quickly and the kittens immediately seemed interested in it. They don't spend hours playing in/with it but they do return to it several times a day for a bit of fun. It's lodged comfortable between the kitchen counter and the dining table legs so it's out the way and the kittens can play undisturbed. It's a good size and a pretty purply-blue colour, and the dangling balls inside provide extra fun. Would recommend.
review image review image
on 6 April 2013
Very sturdy, my cat who is 13 loves it, and is constantly getting in and out of the holes on the top, he is actually an outdoor cat, but what with winter being so bad again this year, he has stayed home so needs some sort of activity! Very pleased to see how much this tunnel is being used, all his little mice, catnip balls and number of strings end up in the tunnel! He plays hide and seek in there with his claws out when I try to remove some of his toys from inside the tunnel!
on 20 December 2014
Our 1 year old cat LOVES this, and it has proved to be one of the best buys ever for our cat (we've had quite a few over the years!).

It is good quality, nice crinkly sounds, no garish or pink colours, a doddle to put up or bend into a "U" tunnel, and there's no tears or rips in the fabric, in spite of his razor-claws and rather boisterous play in and out of the holes chasing catnip mice, feathers or ribbons etc.

He also favours it as a feline time-tunnel (he bolts through it faster than speed of light), and uses it as a cosy hidey-hole for a quick nap. It's also his favourite place to stash his 'prey' from the garden... usually a dried leaf or a twig.

A great buy all round, given the good quality, and the fact it's quite a bit cheaper than many other "crinkly sound" cat tunnels available. Delivery was very quick too.

Highly recommend.
on 12 January 2014
I bought the exact same tunnel around 3 years ago and both my kittens loved it!!! It became a firm favourite and was included in the 2 house moves I did. Every time I moved I put the tunnel down and the cats immediately started using it and became calm (after they had finished playing!) in their new home.

Sadly, it went into the garden for them to play with in the summer and I forgot to bring it in. Turns out foxes like these tunnels too!!!!!!!

Being the lazy person I am I didn't replace it. I forgot all about it really. Then cat no. 3 came along, and I went on a mission to rebuy some new cat toys etc. I bought a more expensive version from amazon which had 3 tunnels and it arrived and was ignored. So I then re bought this one. Within 2 mins my big ginger tomcat (who couldn't fit in the more expensive one) was in there! And he is huge - so it's good for adult cats too.

THEY LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I would not hesitate to recommend this - not only do my adult cats love it, the kitten loves it too, she even sleeps in it. They play in it so much and because it rolls it ends up being rolled across the living room and I keep finding it all over the house with various cats inside!

Very happy customer :)

Bumble, Bertie and Widget say thank you!!!!!
on 5 December 2013
My cat's an outdoor cat of 2 plus years but he still loves playing in this tunnel. He was in it as soon as I unfolded it. He has mental 10 min spells where he rolls around all over the place whilst in the tunnel. Would definitely recommend.
on 29 October 2013
Fat Cat only seems to use this when he is trying to run away from something and his other route is blocked or when he is in his running around crazy mode and flies though it. He doesn't play with the dangling toy though so I removed this.
on 1 October 2013
My kitten loves this product and spends lots of time running in and out and playing with the balls.
Cannot comment on durability as not had it long enough.
Fab product, only negative is that it spins all the time and won't stay upright. However my 3 month old kitten loves it anyway x
on 5 March 2013
my cat loves this, very sturdy & extremely good value for money, she plays with it more than any other toy
on 20 October 2013
Puss was in it as soon as I put it down for him. He hides in it, sleeps in it, boings out of the holes to pounce on things. I play a game where I entice him into the tunnel with a few treats or toys and then I block the exits with crumpled tissue paper and a treat or two hiding in the paper - mayhem ensues while he "kills" the paper and rustles and crinkles while searching for the treats in amongst the tissue. If you have a playful cat - you need one of these! Once I have finished playing he carries on by himself inventing reasons to pounce out of a hole or rush from one end to the other in super quick time.