4.0 out of 5 stars Ben Elf's Birthday
I bought this book for my daughter's 2nd birthday. She loves the noises that we make when we read her the magic spells e.g. boom! crash! pop! etc. Her 3 year old brother is also a Ben & Holly fan. They love the book and they watch the TV program as well. My son is using a stick as a wand and is trying to turn my husband and I into a cat!
MKB
Published on 10 July 2012 by MKB

2.0 out of 5 stars The story is good, but the formatting for Kindle is dreadful
The story is good, but the formatting for Kindle is dreadful. The original book clearly has each image spread over 2 pages, but the kindle formatting doesn't allow for this. So some pages have the action on one page and the text describing it on the following page. Just doesn't flow.

Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars The story is good, but the formatting for Kindle is dreadful, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom: Ben Elf's Birthday Storybook (Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom) (Kindle Edition)

Ps. Another review is complaining that it's in black and white. It's not. The colour is fine. Can only presume they were reading on a b&w ereader.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben Elf's Birthday, 10 July 2012
MKB

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 26 Dec. 2013
My 3 year old loves this good. The story is lovely about holly forgetting bens birthday and having to make a card for his party. When the magic goes wrong she has to make a card without magic.
My only criticism is on the first reading one of the pages ripped. It's a great book, but a bit flimsy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 20 Mar. 2014
Comes in black and white, Print not legible, very hard to read, Covers only half the page of the kindle. My daughter was very disappointed as for her, who is 5, to try and read it was nearly impossible.

4.0 out of 5 stars A book version of the tv episode, 8 Jan. 2012
My 2.5 year old little girl's favourite at the moment is Ben and Holly so this was always going to be a winner! A paper version of the tv episode about Bens birthday it is almost word for word but still loved by my girl, probably even more so for it's familiarity!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 25 April 2013
Lovely, good quality book. My son loves Ben & Holly, but Peppa pig is his all time favorite, so i am afraid this book has been pushed back! I am sure he will get them out again when he is a little older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 13 July 2013
Great quality and size, perfect for reading to toddlers - the pages are easily torn so keep them out of reach. A fine story familiar from the Ben and holly shows, we have all of these in our collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book, 9 Sept. 2014
AH (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
We read this book nearly every night. My almost 3 year old son is obsessed with his own birthday party so reading about Ben Elf's birthday is extra fun!

1.0 out of 5 stars Font size issue, 7 Dec. 2014
I can't read this book on the Kindle Fire as the font size is so small and you can't increase it. Magnifying glass ready if you buy

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book, 14 Sept. 2013
Frank Harper (uk) - See all my reviews
got this book for my granddaughters as they all the dvd's and they love ben & holly enjoyable story a must if kids like the tv show