5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
DELIVERY.

Published 23 months ago by Banksy

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality...
If it looks too good to be true it probably is!
Published 2 months ago by Ms P Whitham

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Bedzonline Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Mattress with 2 Fibre Pillows Micro Quilted cool flex Cover, Double, 4 ft 6-inch, 135 x 190 cm
DELIVERY.

First of all i will start with the delivery of the product. I ordered this item on a friday afternoon after my previous bed had sadly broke, i had a king size bed but was looking to downsize to a double bed to free up a little space in the bed room, Ordering on a friday i knew i was going to be waiting for a few days. As promised the company sent out the item on monday afternoon at around about 12:30. The item was sent by TNT and arrived today at about 2 o'clock, excellent delivery and dispatch timing.

PRODUCT.

After looking at the price i had doubts that the mattress would suffice, however i wanted to make the leap into memory foam without spending much money, after looking at the reviews my worries were somewhat away, the product arrived today along with my new bed and safe to say i feel so comfortable whilst lying on this mattress, it was a little heavy in its vacuum packed state and did require a little muscle to take up the stairs to my bedroom however it was no problem. Within an hour the product was at full size and will probably be ready for sleep tonight.

I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to make the leap into memory foam or need a replacement mattress for their bed without having to break the bank.

- Comfortable
- Fast Dispatch
- Excelent delivery
- AFFORDABLE

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality..., 26 Jan. 2015
If it looks too good to be true it probably is!
I bought this mattress thinking it looked cheap - it is! When I finally got to lay down on it (it took ages to regain its size) it didn't feel like memory foam, so I unzipped the cover (the zip broke!) for a closer look: what I found was a 7 mm piece of yellow (was it memory?) foam, badly glued (it was coming away in places) to a base layer foam. There is no way that such a thin layer of memory foam is going to 'contour to your body' as the seller claims. I have 2 other memory foam mattresses (not from this seller!) so I measured the layers for comparison - one had 80 mm and the other 50 mm.
I would recommend a Memory Foam Mattress, just not from this company. My recommendation: go for a company who tell you what they are selling, ie has info about the thickness of the layers on their advert!
Lesson learned!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am extremely happy with the purchase, 22 Dec. 2014
I am extremely happy with the purchase, i have never commented on any product i bought before, but this time i felt i have to as this is a truly great matterace :) light weight, but firm and so comfortable; price for the product is great too. With my previous matterace i could feel every spring and a dent was formed on the side i would normally sleep on. There is a slight smell when first openened, but it honestly goes away after 2 nights. Fantastic product!

5.0 out of 5 stars "BUY IT", 14 Jun. 2013
OK if you are thinking about putting a toe into the foam bed market then buy this mattress. I love it. When you first get it you think...ummmm OK did they mix it up with a topper? It's almost flat packed to the size of a sleeping bag. You think no way is this a mattress. Look past it. Unpack it roll it out and let up do it business. This is THE most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. Take a chance you wont regret it for comfort level. OK every upside has a downside, first there is the smell it goes after a week but it's there. Second is the heat. Now this mattress gets hot, solution use a lighter quilt works for me. The mattress is is divided into 3 cells right, middle left it needs bedding in, if you sleep alone and on one side of the bed the other side will remain higher. The way I solved this problem was to sleep in the middle of the bed while it settled. The mattress is firm, only until your body heats it up and then it becomes cloud like. I used to wake up stiff (Not in the way guys like) and this solved that problem you don't want to get out of bed. It will take you a week to get used to sleeping on a bed like this once you do you will wonder how you ever slept without one.
A word to the wise regarding the company, never known anything like it, I had it within 24 hours not kidding. I ordered it Monday morning 8.30 am I had it in my bedroom 10 am Tuesday. Bedzonline really are the dogs bo===ks.

1.0 out of 5 stars buy cheap get cheap, 10 Dec. 2014
waste of money, would rather sleep on the floor. it is rock hard and not at all comfortable. having to buy another to try n get a good nights sleep. would not let my dog sleep on it. buy cheap get cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 24 July 2013
worst mattress I have ever had. I can hardly walk due to sore back and far to thin on the bed

1.0 out of 5 stars memory foam mattress, 29 July 2013
Already replaced mattress once and now considering a refund! Mattress is poor and can constantly feel slats of the bed! The memory foam doesn't retain its shape at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Mattress,Bad smell, 2 Nov. 2014
Unworthy, But really bad smell~~~ It is a cheap reflex foam. Smells of chemicals never went away, even after washing. And it make me back pain, give me nightmares~!! Poor Mattress!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate, 15 Nov. 2014
Hurts my back... I have this mattress for 2weeks and I can't sleep well ... I hate it

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 1 Dec. 2014
When the mattress arrived I unpacked it and put it on the bed, one end of the bed started to rise instantly. I left it, checking on it again some hours later.

The mattress had now risen in the middle but was flat everywhere else.

The following day it was the same. Looking at it, it looked as though it had to body shapes in it, I strongly believed that this was a previously used mattress that had been returned due to its poor quality, repackaged and sold to me.

I contacted the seller who offered me either a free mattress topper or a replacement. The seller did not deny, nor admit that it was a previously used mattress. I refused there offer asking to return it and receive a full refund which the seller was happy to do.

I then had the drama of wrapping it in black sacks ready for collection, almost 3 rolls later it was ready.
The mattress was so flat in the middle that it bent in half.

Be warned if purchasing this mattress, you may get this one!!!

Please see my attached pictures