5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 808 battery
Published 15 months ago by Watooka

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment
Published 10 months ago by Yehia Alaa El-agroudy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia 808 battery, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Battery Packs Nokia Original BV-4D N9-00 1320 mAh (Electronics)
I tend to use high capacity batteries in my phones, but getting one for the Nokia 808 was not possible. The 808 battery is 3.8V. The nearest equivalent is the 3.7V BL-4D, which is available in up to 3000mA capacity. However after buying one to try I quickly found out that it lasted less than 40% of the time compared to the original Nokia 3.8V 1500mA BV-4D! So that 0.1V does make a big difference. I would advise any Nokia 808 owner to stick to the genuine BV-4D and to get a spare one for your phone. I am able to manage up to 48 hours with a genuine BV-4D. All the replacements that I have tried so far have managed less than 30 hours.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment, 9 Sep 2013
Bought 4 batteries. Just started using the 1st one yesterday (8/9/2013). Once I put the battery in my phone and pressed the power button, the screen loaded and once the phone is almost on, it shuts down. I left the phone to charge for 8 hours while I slept. Tried powering on my phone but phone just continues to shut down after nearly starting. I will try the other three hope this is not the case with all of them.

I tried two of the remaining three and one is working and the 3rd is not working at all. I tried charging with the phone adapter, external battery and with my computer but nothing. not even charging. I still have the 4th one to try next.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be original. Gives same batterytime as original battery., 16 Aug 2013
My Nokia 808 have had problems with battery life, so I thought my original battery was worn out.
I ordered this tipped from allaboutsymbian.com and hoped for a whole day of battery life.
But it seems like is my use of the 808, thats the problem, not the battery, because my battery life is the same as with the original battery.
TIP: Turn off Push Email and use dark themes apps (because of the AMOLED screen).
However, nothing seems to indicate, that these are not original BV-9D batteries, so go ahead :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 12 Aug 2013
Worked well but decided to return due to getting an unexpected phone upgrade around same time. Refunded without hassle. Cheers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Chappie, 12 July 2013
Works Well with my Nokia 808 Pureview White, Better than any gold ones You see the Adverts for cheap prices > But still cant find a battery Has Good As What came With the Nokia 808 Pureview < Happy Tho

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Jun 2013
This is made by NOKIA ,so, you can be sure of getting a quality product! With a 350 phone it's not worth taking a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent batteries product back., 14 Nov 2012
Sent the phone back, so I just kept the battery, couldn't be bothered to send the battery back.

There's nothing wrong with the battery, I just don't have the compatible phone anymore.

Battery Packs Nokia Original BV-4D N9-00 1320 mAh