4.0 out of 5 stars Buzz
Published 9 months ago by Buddly

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Bit small for my boyfriend but hes bigger than most!
Published 1 month ago by helen

4.0 out of 5 stars Buzz, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tracey Cox Supersex Pink Silicone Vibrating Love Ring (Personal Care)
I thought it was strange that only one of these earrings was supplied - however, I put it around my ear despite this. When I switched it on, I was surprised how much it tickled the side of my face. I went to a party wearing it, where it was much admired. I had to take it off after a while though, as one side of my face had gone numb from all the buzzing and I couldn't talk properly.

4.0 out of 5 stars don't be fooled by size, 28 Dec 2013
the love ring may be small but it has a wonderfully powerful vibration and because it comes with extra batteries the fun lasts for hours

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 24 Oct 2014
Bit small for my boyfriend but hes bigger than most!