5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon COOLPIX S9300 Compact Digital Camera
I have used the Coolpix range of cameras for a number of years
and each time I have upgraded to a newer version I have never been
disappointed. This holds true for the S9300.
As with all the Coolpix range the S9300 is simple and straight
forward to operate and use but the 18x optical zoom takes it to
another level producing pictures of amazing...
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Nikon S9300
Why three stars you might wonder, well, this camera does take fantastic pictures & the quick video record function works a treat, but the auto-focus leaves something (a lot) to be desired!

It has trouble focusing both in camera & video mode, and can hunt (not quickly) to find what should be a simple focusing task. In bright sunshine or indoors, it really can...
Published on 20 April 2012 by J. Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon COOLPIX S9300 Compact Digital Camera-Red(16MP,18x Optical), 4 Jan 2013
This is for my daughter who want it for her art studies and it's really great, easy to use and great pictures too.

3.0 out of 5 stars gps, 3 April 2013
it has a gps which I didn't notice in advertising blurb and it can't be switched of which is annoying as it uses power and causes the battery to run down more quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, plenty of bells and whistles....but.....battery is absolutely crap, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Nikon COOLPIX S9300 Compact Digital Camera - Blue (16MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (Electronics)
Right, here goes.

The Nikon Coolpix is a pretty good piece of kit with loads of features, excellent zoom (optical and digital) and easy to use.

BUT, and this is a big BUT! The battery life is dire. From a full charge it lasts approximately 7-8 hours which is absolutely rubbish.
Twice in a week this camera has let me down and the only way round the problem is to buy an extra battery which shouldn't be necessary.
My old cameras (Ricohs) had a far better battery life and never let me down (apart from wearing due to old age)

I totally regret buying this camera and will be selling it at the earliest opportunity.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed & Debunked!, 27 Jan 2014
When I first received the camera all packaged & nice in its box, I was thrilled and everything seemed fine.
I went to charge the battery up before going o holiday to Gambia, excited to try out my new purchase. However, after I unplugged it, assuming the green light had stopped flashing because it was fully charged, it would not work. No power, completely dead! I paid 100 for a camera that has not taken one picture and is completely useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Nikon Coolpix I've owned, 10 Dec 2013
So slow to turn on and be able to take pictures, poor picture quality, doesn't take pictures into light well. This is the 3rd or 4th iteration of Nikon CoolPix I've owned and the one I'm most disappointed with. I'd go with an earlier version as this does nothing but disappoint.

1.0 out of 5 stars Camera will not power up, 3 May 2013
I bought this camera as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She has used it around the house to take pictures to get used to is fetchers but nothing more. She finally got the opportunity to see its worth on a trip to London last weekend. Unfortunately when she tried turning it on, it would not power up. The back light comes on and that about it. After reading some current reviews on the camera I see that this is quite a common problem. All I'm asking for is a replacement of equal value. Thank you for any reply.

Sincerely,

Bob Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Orders that I've made with Amazon, 29 Nov 2013
I have noticed that I have been billed 49 on 29th November 2013 for an Amazon Prime CD 2828. What is this for?
I cannot recall making this purchase !! Please remind me as to what this payment is for !!
yours sincerely

Tony Emtage

e-mail: tony_emtage@yahoo.co.uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Coolpix S9300, 1 Jan 2013
Did not meet my requirements returned for J2 which was faster hope I have not made a mistake Coolpix S9300

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 24 Jan 2013
John Thain - See all my reviews
The camera arrived quickly and is in perfect condition just as advertised. Not used it much yet as it was bought for holidays later in the year.

1.0 out of 5 stars best compact camera ever, 14 April 2013
very compact and it is amazing what good photoes youcan take. The zoom can take accurite pictures at full distance i like it a lot