5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent styling and quality
The difference between this 3300 and the excellent previous 3100 modelNikon Coolpix S3100 Digital Camera - Black (14MP, 5x Wide Optical Zoom) 2.7 i... is fairly minor in terms of specification and styling.

Body style and size is pretty much the same as the 3100, except with a very slightly deeper body (it's only a couple of millimetres but it is noticeable)...
Published on 7 April 2012 by Mart

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!
Arrived in battered box with no seal, inside box no warranty and marks all over camera! New I don't think so.
Published 10 months ago by Miss T

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix S3300, 2 July 2012
M. Silver (Hampshire, uk) - See all my reviews
Brilliant little camera. The images are so clear & I am able to take some amazing pics. I would definately recommend this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy ever!, 25 July 2012
I needed a camera that I could carry with me in my pocket or handbag and also for going on holiday. I looked up various different cameras and found that this one stood out for me. It takes 16MP photos and has a 6x optical zoom. It was also apparently small enough to fit in your pocket. Its looks were also a factor, I loved the colour and the design was sleek and stylish. When the camera arrived I was more than impressed with it. It looks even better than in the online photos and when I started taking photos with it I discovered that it actually takes incredible pictures (and does fit in my pocket). I photograph a lot of things close up, i.e. flowers, moths and butterflies. It was far beyond what I could have imagined for close up photography, the photos captured every detail in sharp reality! It has multiple scene settings, I choose the close-up one that has a picture of two flowers, for photographing close up work but the other scenes are fantastic also. On holiday I took pictures in a variety of environments, bright sun, partial shade, evening and night. The camera preformed amazingly in every environment, better than I could have dreamed. The only drawback that I have found with the camera is that the lens stays out when you are viewing photographs, meaning that it has a greater chance to get dusty or damaged. All in all a wonderful camera and one I would absolutely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great photos, a bit slow to save to card, 2 Mar 2013
Great camera and a good price. I bought this one when our Canon Ixus 115 stopped working. One reason I chose this was that you can force the flash on or off should you choose (this was not an option on the Canon and was a constant annoyance.) The downside of the camera is that it takes about 5 seconds to save each photo to the card. This means that pictures cannot be taken in quick succession.
Picture quality is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what my daughter wanted, 10 Feb 2013
Just what my daughter wanted but didn't come with a memory card so we had to order and wait for one. Site should have said you needed one

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact Camera, 16 Oct 2012
D. Crilley (Scottish Highlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Black (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
Does a great job. Bit small and slippy for older guys fingers, but it is still a delight to use. Good definition on pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars Point & Shoot Excellence, 4 Sep 2012
Bought this camera to replace my extremely disappointing Pentax Optio S1 and it does exactly what it's designed for 'Point & Shoot'
If you need a camera that's easy to use and want to take quick snaps before the moment has gone then you wont go far wrong with this.
After approx one months usage I've found it always seems to select the correct setting in the Auto mode and the pictures are in focus and to the untrained eye are excellent when viewed on our PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera that I have ever used, 22 Aug 2012
The quality of the 16MP pictures is stunning so good that my digital SLR & 35mm SLR have now been retired to gather dust,
Ease of use & the long life of the battery pack make this an excellent choice for all types of photography from landscapes to portraits & macro,
You need is to buy an 8GB memory card at the same time as there is not one included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera, 5 July 2012
I am most impressed with the little Nikon Coolpix camera. I use it when I dont want to lug my Nikon D5100 around. It has 16M pixels so gives good quality pics, and is extremely easy to use. It also has a fast shutter action which means that the delay is hardly noticeable. I would highly recommend this camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, sharp, brilliant, 21 April 2013
C. Hawkes "Livefats" (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This is a great compact camera. And don't let the word "compact" fool you: it's as fully featured as you'd expect a Nikon to be, and of course built to Nikon's exacting standards.

The lens is pin sharp, and the 16 megapixels make for images that will easily blow up to A4 - and beyond. They compare well with my Canon 7D prints up to A4, and only blown up beyond that is there a noticeable loss of sharpness.

Being Nikon, there is a good range of modes, and it's easy to take control for creative shots. However, shoot on auto and you have a point-and-shoot camera that's simple to operate. I bought one for my mother, and, although she struggles with technology, she's had no problems with this little marvel.

Mine sits in my pocket even when I'm using my 7D: just in case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Feb 2013
C. Oliver "Colin" (UK) - See all my reviews
Good present for Christmas - great features, sharp pictures. Good with low light and a wide range of picture features. The flash is very powerful - need to work on that

‹ Previous | 1 2 320 | Next ›