5.0 out of 5 stars simple and easy to use
Good easy to follow instructions for a novice like me to follow, this is my first digital camera.
To register by phone also was easy, polite and straight forward details.
Using the camera is a delight, very happy with whole thing...
Published on 4 Aug 2012 by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars it does the job.
I found this to be a Simple operation Camera with a 5x zoom at a rock-bottom price so cant really complain there, but image quality falls short of my expectations however you get what you pay for.

This is a reasonable quality at a great price - do not expect great image quality, its great to keep in my bag and pull out for quick shots with the kids.
Published on 17 May 2012 by Dad

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and easy to use, 4 Aug 2012
To register by phone also was easy, polite and straight forward details.
Using the camera is a delight, very happy with whole thing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value, 16 Aug 2012
Compact, easy to use and produces excellent pictures without the need of a degree in computer science so easy to download to a computer!

5.0 out of 5 stars digital camera, 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix L25 Digital Camera - Red (10.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I am very pleased with this purchase. The camera is very user friendly and the resulting photographs are excellent. I would recommend this purchase to anybody who likes to take quick and easy pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value & easy to use camera, 16 July 2012
Andy (SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
very pleased with this camera, which was bought at sale price - the camera has loads of functions, such as sport, indoor, outdoor, even firework display mode - little disappointed that it doesn't have a case / bag of any kind and had no memory card but for less than £45 i can't really complain - seems a little slow to respond at times & some pics have been a little blurred but i'm sure it is just a matter of getting used to the right settings etc - the viewing screen is 3 inches which is only slightly smaller than the whole camera - excellent value & easy to use

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera and an amazing price!, 28 Sep 2012
I was pleasantly surprised by this little Nikon! And I mean little - its really small, light and well made with a great sturdy metallic feel to it.
It replaced an old chunky 4MP digital I got in 2006 so it really is a technological advance.
Its very easy to use and has loads of controllable adjustments to make it possible to get the best from your snaps.
The lens has an automatic door to keep dust and stuff off it when the camera is switched off
The optical zoom is a brilliant idea, usually only found on more expensive cameras - many cheapies just have a digital zoom which makes pics look fuzzy as you get closer
Cut to the chase - it takes nice pics and all this for 45 quid - a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars camera, 19 Jun 2012
This product does what it says on the tin......it delivers 100% clean clear photos. I would recommend it to anyone who is starting off, before advancing to bigger and better.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Camera, 12 Nov 2012
I bought this camera for my 9 year old grandson after he took an interest in
the photo work that I and his mum have done. This is an ideal camera for the
starter as it produces excelent results and can be used as a point and shoot
camera, or when he is ready the camera is easily programable. He has used it
on a number of occasions and gives him confidence to experiment. A great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price, 19 Jun 2012
My wife and I bought it as a quick replacement for an ageing Sony while we worked out what we really wanted.

Have been very surprised at the good quality of some of the macro shots we have taken.
Had seen some reviews about it being slow with the flash. We found that sometimes it just wont respond until it is ready with the flash, but once you realise this you can work around it.

I have to say for the price this camera has really surprised me. My only complaint would be to say I struggle to get it to focus on what I want. I've managed to get some unbelievable photos with an iridescent beetle (1cm long) filling half the picture while swaying on a flower. I "only" took 6 or 7 shots to get it to focus on the right thing.

Low light also makes it difficult to focus, so yet again not good a that either.

Would I buy it again.... For the price I paid definitely, but I really would love the option to set the focal length.

3.0 out of 5 stars it does the job., 17 May 2012
Dad "Just a DAD" (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars great little camera., 7 Aug 2012
Great little camera, very easy to use, although after buying it i got the chance of a 16 mp coolpix for around the same price, but im still happy with it.