5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
My 33 month old little boy loves this toy. It's a car for 10 seconds, then it's a dinosaur for 10 seconds, over and over. He just loves it!!
Published on 20 Mar 2012 by kelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Christmas present
Published 2 days ago by vivien blake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 20 Mar 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality toy, 17 April 2012
D. Callaghan "Engineer" (Alcester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
These are good quality solid toys that my 4yo enjoys playing with.

Unfortunately they don't have an off switch so they can take a while to shut up.

Overall a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Horns the Tricetops, 21 April 2012
M. Hall (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
This toy is loved by my 3 year old son. He spends seemingly endless time transforming him from car, to plane (a stage of his own invention) and then dinosaur. The back wheels did stop turning round but we managed to fix them again. The toy is nice and sturdy and the transforming parts do withstand a 1 year old 'playing' with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Toy, 23 Mar 2012
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
My 2 year old got this for his 2nd birthday and absolutely loves it especially the roaring in dinosaur mode.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, good fun, 31 May 2012
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
My 3yr old loves cars and dinosaurs so this was always going to be a winner. It's been over a month now and he's still playing with it every single day. I'm very impressed with how tough it is as it's had a pretty good pounding.. I think we're going to have to buy him the T-Rex as well now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vtech electronic switch & go Dino, 28 May 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
I bought this toy for my grandson who is 3 he mastered it in no time and really enjoys it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino, 27 July 2012
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
I bought this product for my nephew who adores it. He did manage to pull something off it and cried until he realised he could clip it back on

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino Car, 17 April 2012
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
Got this for grandsons Easter gift. He already has one & loves then. as always with Vtech the quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - our second one, 30 Sep 2012
Fairy Godmother (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
Got the Green T-Rex from Amazon and it went down brilliantly with four and a half year old. Then he had some birthday money to spend and saw the blue one in local shop, so we got it and it speaks French - ha ha! Not only that there is no option to change language - so we have a French Triceratops - which I am taking back to the shop and he has just chosen the red one on here instead.

In year one, the boys exchange technical talk about transformers - so they seem to be the in thing these days. I can just imagine him saying - well no I don't have the bumblebee but I've just got a Triceratops that turns into a car and speaks French - ha ha.

Have to say I think they are really good educationally. Our little four and a half year old can say 'Triceratops' perfectly - after two hours of playing with it, even though it spoke in French! Improves vocabulary as well as knowledge. And yes they are funny - you forget it's on and then suddenly this voice says 'I want to eat you' (the T Rex green one). The blue one just yawns suddenly. As for manual co-ordination type things - good - hands-on learning.

My Partner was horrified at the cost - I think they're worth it - and anyway, as I pointed out, it's his birthday money to choose what he wants. Highly recommended - although think we might stick at two. Unfortunately he's just seen the new super duper one by V-Tech that costs about £50! AARGH!

UPDATE 3 October - Well we now have three. He couldn't bear to part with the French one, and we had already ordered the red one. I would still like to hear Triceratops in English! Maybe he'll learn some French - he's already imitating it. He adores the red Pteranodon (one with wings) - personally I think this blue one and the green one are better - more transforming involved - but the red one starts singing in the background when left alone for awhile - ha ha! No more! They are expensive for a toy - worth it I agree, but getting more than one and it becomes expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars KIDS LOVE IT, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops (Toy)
Bought this as one of many Christmas presents for my son and he loved it. From my point of view the constant chatter from it gets annoying after a while but thankfully it can be turned off (its best feature as far as I am concerned). They are well built and have survived the beatings my children have given it :-)

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Horns the Triceratops
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available