on 29 December 2012
grandaughter thrilled with it ,is only three but managed with help to figure it out would recomend it for other little girls
on 24 January 2013
my daughter had this for christmas. she much prefers the other games like scooby doo and spongebob. not much to this game. she gets bored with it
on 7 January 2015
Had the same problem as other buyers are now quoting, the cartridges advertise as 'works with all innotab systems' spent lengthy amounts of time trying to load it and still wouldn't work so contacted Vtech who told us that 'Hello Kitty' is not compatable with Innotab Max. So am in the process of returning the cartridge.
on 28 December 2014
Very disappointed ~ Says in description for all innotab systems but when arrived there was a small sticker which doesn't show in picture saying not compatible with innotab max 😞 now going through process of returning this and 2 other games with same problem. Daughter only had 1 game to play with on Xmas day
on 9 March 2013
If your child loves hello kitty then should be added to your collection
My daughter loved the stories to this game I like the fact you have a couple of games and stories to entertain your child.
Definitely recommend it for a younger child..
on 12 January 2013
Very good product.My girl very happy for this tab.She like it.I very happy for my girl.Thank for fast delivery.and finish.
on 6 August 2013
This was a ptresent for my 6 year old grand daughter. She liked it as she had others similar and enjoyed them
on 19 April 2013
my only commentary is thar this game should exist in Portuguese language. i don't understand how one of the languages that most that is used by so many people in the world (it's the 6th most used in the worl by 176 million people) and you can't find products like this in this language.
on 4 November 2015
Does not work with the innotab max! Bought this for my little girl after reading on the item description 'works with all innotab systems ' but very disappointed when it arrived as it had a sticker on 'except innotab max '
on 10 July 2015
Came in excellent and new condition. My 5 year old loves this, I had to take it away from her because she would have stayed up all night playing Hello Kitty.

See one answered question