on 15 October 2012
Don't be fooled by the look of this product, it's a practical nightmare!
It's just a thin china cup which, without a handle, needs the silicon to stop your hands burning - it isn't doubled lined as most travel cups are so is neither robust NOR retains any heat. The lid is badly designed and sits on top of the cup serving no practical purpose whatsoever, you might as well leave the house holding a normal mug. Absolutely useless!!
on 3 May 2012
I was really looking forward to using this cup in the car/office. While it looks good (I got several compliments), there are several flaws:

- the lid is not fitted tightly enough, which means that I "spilt" coffee down my top the first time I used it
- if you don't spill your hot drink all over you, condense water will drip down your top... again, because the lid doesn't fit well enough
- the lid has a really odd smell that you cannot get rid of
- the grip is too narrow, which means you burn your fingers as the ceramic cup actually gets really hot. The cup holder in my car is laid out in a way that I would have to lift the cup by the ceramic bit, i.e. burn my fingers, so that is a no-go.

I have resolved to drinking my coffee without the lid and only use the top to prevent spilage while I walk around with the cup.

I still like the idea, but the execution leaves to be desired.
on 11 January 2013
Great cup and does exactly what you need it to do - great taste unlike plastic cups, stays warm and prevents spilling tea everywhere! Delivery also excellent. Go on.....why wouldn't you!
on 18 July 2012
A stylish looking travel cup with silicone lid and grip. I have bought this as a gift and I am very happy with it. The seller has been very helpful in all stages of this transaction and I cannot praise them highly enough, courteous, obliging and an excellent Amazon seller.
on 29 November 2012
it dont taste off plastic,And is made from porcelain, i love this cup , it stays hot just enough to warm your hands and cools down slowly so you enjoy the hot warm drink , well made worth every penny , the lid helps keep the heat just right , the porcelain releases the heat at a nice rate , cold days warms your hands ,
on 3 September 2014
This photograph is NOT a picture of the cup that is now being manufactured.

The rubber cuff around the cup does not stick out proud like this, but is in fact a very thin rubber layer that sits in an indentation in the middle of the cup. This means rather than insulating your hand from the heat of the cup it works more like a radiator.
When you have just made your drink it is far too hot to hold, I have had to wrap something round it in order to be able to carry it to my desk as I do not have the luxury of waiting 15 minutes for it to cool down enough for me to comfortably carry it!

I really liked the look of the design, however as it is completely impractical and doesn't serve the purpose for which it was designed for it will have to go back.

There are better cups out there - so don't waste your money.
on 13 December 2012
you would be better drinking out of a sieve they leak less very poor and a health and safety hazard
on 20 June 2012
I bought this to take on night shifts, it is really good quality and well made well worth the money
on 2 April 2012
This is a very useful mug to use in the car or, in my case, in a school where spills need to be avoided! The lid fits quite well, although I always feel like it's not quite as snug as it could be. It keeps my drink hot but not as long as a double lined one. The grip is good as the mug gets very hot. Overall, a good buy but consider the double lined mugs before you buy.
on 2 February 2013
Husband loves this cup, perfect size for a small costa/starbucks coffee and classier than other insulated mugs out there. I might have to buy one next!