on 3 January 2014
Delivery came on a Sunday which was unusual but nice! Easy to set up, easy to use and fantastic sound quality and recharable via your PC to boot. Worth it.
on 9 March 2014
Very useful and loud enough to keep my daughter (17) happy. In fact she has commandeered mine so I bought another pair for myself.
on 24 January 2015
Nice speakers, sound quality is ok (bass is poor-as expected from a speaker in this price category) and volume is fairly loud, the led lights are a nice addition. All in all it is worth the money.
on 4 March 2015
Great speakers for what they are, which is just as advertised. I fixed them under my cupboards in my kitchen where I have my Windows tablet mounted. Does the job for me.
on 3 February 2016
These work for a while, I have had two sets now. After a while the wire starts to wear and only one speakers works. And then none !
on 16 February 2016
Easy to install. Not that easy to turn on and off and the wire is so short. The sound quality is fair
on 7 January 2016
Very good sound for the money, perfect for in the cab of a HGV plugged into the Sat Nav
on 23 May 2015
Small speaker loads sound charge last about 5 hrs on full more if on low
on 25 September 2015
had a set before and they are brilliant wee speakers for my tablet
on 3 October 2015
They are okay, cable is too short though for using on a desk.