4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product that Worked Well
I took this sun lotion with me to Crete. Although we went in September the weather was still in the 30's. I have fair skin

The lotion is 4* protection rating - which I think is high, better than my invisible Nivea sun spray

Published 24 months ago by Louis

3.0 out of 5 stars Mexican Holiday
This product offers a very high protection, it was too much SPF for holiday in Mexico in January but may use it for first day or two in the Canaries.
Published 5 months ago by Joanne Swann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product that Worked Well, 4 Oct 2012
Louis "lk28" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Hawaiian Tropic SPF30 Silk Hydration Lotion (Personal Care)

The lotion goes on nicely, like a moisuriser rather than sun lotion and smelled very fresh. It was nice on the skin too, lovely moisturiser. I was a little worried about how effective this would be as a sun lotion.

I was in the full sun on the beach all day, every day, about 31 degree C. I did not burn (I got a little red on my chest so did take special care of this area). The lotion was not sticky and gave me good protection all over. I did not use it on my face as I like a specific facial sunblock.

When I came back after a week I had a lovely tan. My skin was not at all dry. I would highly recommend this product.

The only reason it does not get 5* is it is pricey. I used this all over once a day (I topped up once or twice with it) and ended up topping up with my Nivea Sun on the beach (which I already had) the Hawaiian Tropic 180ml lasted about a week. 2 bottles would be better for a week, so you can top up with the same product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisture Heavenly Tan Maker! :), 4 April 2014
This stuff is AMAZING, gave me the best tan ever last year, Its really moisturises your skin (THIS IS IMPORTANT SO YOU TAN, and do Not burn!) But it doesn't leave your skin greasy or sticky, it feels really nice, is absorbed easily, goes a long way, smells lovely...I just LOVE this product, and its also at around £6 on amazon half the price of anywhere else including all the supermarkets. Stock up for summer and you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Gorgeous, 23 Sep 2013
Can't wait for the sun to shine again

This products smells great - I can't wait to use it - fab

4.0 out of 5 stars Check local shops before buying, 24 Jun 2014
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Does the job just fine, with that gorgeous smell that makes you feel as if you are on holiday even when you are not.

This item was cheaper on Amazon in the Spring when we bought it for a foreign holiday than it is now during the UK summer (as I write, the weather is superb and has been for a few weeks - I do not know if that has caused prices to increase). Just after we bought this item, Boots did a BOGOF offer - so, while I recommend this product, I suggest that you check your local shops and supermarket before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS!, 12 Jan 2014
Gorgeous coconut smell, easily absorbed into the skin and very effective! this is now a mus have in our holiday suitcase! this size usually lasts about a week for 3 people

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sun tan lotion, 11 Dec 2013
As always a great quality sun tan lotion from Hawaiian Tropic.
Fab holiday-inspiring coconut based smell.
Rubs smoothly into skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday sun, 3 Dec 2013
Excellent delivery
Good quality
Quick service too
Cheaper than normal shops too
I would definitely buy again and this is so smooth for the skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice soft skin, 22 Aug 2013
I like this sun cream because it is not sticky, non-greasy and has a good perfum. I keep buying it all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer sunshine in a bottle, 26 July 2014
Have very sensitive skin and suffer from sun irritation in the summer as well so getting a sun lotion that soothes, protects and does not itself cause a reaction is a constant task once the temperature warms up. This ticks all the boxes for me. Lovely texture, glides on the skin and is a high factor so protects and stops me getting those irritating bumps and itches when out and about. Even the container is good to hold and you can dispense just the right amount. Do not like those with overwhelming fragrance, this is just a light and delicate summery aroma which is very uplifting too. Love it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully Good for The Skin!, 1 Aug 2014
Having become a fan of Hawaiian Tropic tanning oils many years ago, I now find this more recent product a real must. Being factor 30, I only use it when I think I need a little extra protection. Its beautiful silky hydration formular leaves my skin feeling lovely and moisturised without any greasiness. I've had to stock up on a few more bottles of this, as my three grown-up daughters have all discovered it now, and demolished my supply!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›