Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 April 2013
This is friggin' awesome. Sitting in the car the other day listening to this and desperately trying to crank it up further only to panic & realise that I was maxed out! Highlights for me are Here come the dark lights, Fountainhead, 101 and The Art of Nothing. But nit-picking as in all honesty the entire album is brilliant from start to finish. Just get it. P.S.: I am in my 40s btw. Just to add to my point in a kind of not sure how that comes into it kind of way.
on 23 January 2013
A very fresh take on the dj kicks series. Its got a variety of styles like minimal,house and dubstep all mixed in perfection. Also, most of the tracks have dubbed vocals,which makes the music feel more alive. I never skip tracks when listening to this. Each track fits perfect and the mix ends up to an unforgettable finale, which I always anticipate. Almost a year has past from its release, but it still sounds fresh to me.
on 3 May 2012
Bought this on download to listen to when running, have to say its an amazing album. I have followed photek from his early drum and bass days and bought this not knowing what to expect and although its another change in direction its faultless both in track selection and mixing. If you love experimental electronic music you need this in your collection.
VINE VOICEon 28 April 2012
This is by far the best release i've heard in a while, the first 3 or 4 tracks alone absolutely blew me away.
on 15 April 2014
This mix is so well crafted, it's a piece of art!
It sounds as if it is an album at itself, comparable with Miss Kittin, Radio Caroline volume 1, Appleblim Dubstep Allstars 6, K&D dj kicks....
Just listen to tracks 14, 15 and 16, there's no return from there!
on 30 July 2012
Excellent and inspired selection and sequence of tracks on this mp3 download.
Usually buy the cd's but had to have the mix on the mp3 download, and was not disappointed.
Energetic and unpredictable.
Perfect!
on 14 February 2014
I've bought this for a couple of mates and they liked it too.....good points.....hmmm, too numerous to mention. It sounds awesome, and I love it. I can see a promising career in music journalism just around the corner...!
on 15 September 2012
Great mix, defo an after hours vibsey mix with some nice tunes. Nicely pieced together-DJ Kicks doing the bizzo on this...
on 19 April 2012
Another groundbreaking album from DJ Kicks, probably the best one since Henrik Schwarz. A great start to the album just keeps going - a must for any serious music lover
on 10 October 2014