5.0 out of 5 stars Best Not to Fall for a Vampire Boyfriend !
The story is about a young 17 year old girl Emme who has a dream of becoming a fashion designer and also, yes wait for it :) having a Vampire Boyfriend and so she writes it in her diary. Little does she know this is the beginning of a magical adventure for her involving two georgeous Fae hunters.

The Fae hunters are searching for an evil Vampire who is also...
Published 17 days ago by Rani Shergill

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmmmm
Was a bit disappointed in this book, the story was very quick and could of been written a bit better. The story itself was good but just as the book got started it was ending.
Published on 23 July 2012 by Dotty minx

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Not to Fall for a Vampire Boyfriend !, 6 July 2014
This review is from: I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A VAMPIRE BOYFRIEND (Romance) (Kindle Edition)

The Fae hunters are searching for an evil Vampire who is also part Fae and and who betrayed their people. Their mission is to hunt him down and retrieve the book containing all the Fae secrets. Both the Fae's fall for the beautiful Emme. She is a lovely and very likeable character. I can see it would be a bit of a challenge for Emme to decide which she preferred over the other however. It was for me - I liked them both. Both are georgeous in their own individual ways although there is one who Emme falls for in a big way.

I really enyoyed this book alot but now I am dying for a sequel but I don't think we are going to get one? or are we?

Loved both the Fae heros in this book (what amazing unique names they had - sorry no spoilers!). This book is unlike any other I have read by this author. Its a magical romantic fairytale and not specifically a vampire book which I absolutely love reading. I am always looking for books like this! A Fun fantastic read where I could escape to another fantasy world for a short while with the men of my dreams . Sigh! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect read for Twilight fans!, 23 Mar 2014
This is a super fun read, with a hero as bewitching as vampire Edward Cullen, from the Twilight series. The heroine is immensely likeable and the plot fast-paced and gripping. An easy-to-read, escapist read!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good though when do we get part two..., 17 Feb 2013
An enjoyable read that I read in a couple of hours, though you are very much left waiting for the next installment, though I suppose that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I'm looking forward to the next one.

3.0 out of 5 stars mmmmmmmmm, 23 July 2012