5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely kids book
This was a kindle freebie and has lovely pictures as well as a good story line. We always have a couple of kindle books for the kids on my kindle in case we are delayed when were out and so this was worth downloading.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs R K Paisey

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
my kids seemed to enjoy in the main but i found they lost interest at certain points in the story
Published 3 months ago by martin james green

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely kids book, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Lessons from the Lion, the Ox and their little friends (illustrated) (Four fables from Aesop Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lessons from the lion the ox and their little friends, 2 July 2014
I thought it was really good because it helps us and not to be selfish in the future an not to be mean

4.0 out of 5 stars This held my granddaughters attention for quite sometime, 8 Jun 2014
Mr. A. Mowatt "humour magnate" (scotland) - See all my reviews
Any illustrated book is, in my view, better than one that is not. Children tend to warm to the visual as much as the cerebal cortex will allow. The story material was good and amusing. My granddaughters both enjoyed the book and returned to it on more than I expected they would. I can recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lessons from the lion,the ox and their little friends, 7 Jun 2014
It was funny and I really please can you make sure that kindle fire HD can Down load on it thank yo ellie crayton

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 1 Jun 2014
I bought this for my 7 year old girl and she is a lot more advanced than this and I am very disappointed that this much money has to go into a one page story.
:-(

2.0 out of 5 stars Huh, 27 May 2014
keep g by g g g g g g g g g g g y y y
h h h h lynch y lynch g g view all projects and the other side effects and I told to the impossible task force

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely characters, 26 May 2014
This book was really enjoyed by my granddaughter, the illustrations are really appealing to young children and the stories interesting and educational also great fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 15 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 17 April 2014
I like the book it's really interesting to me because I love the book so much I sent it to the Queen she is a really good friend of mine

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book of fables, 14 April 2014
I think that little kids will like reading this book because it has cartoon animals and it tells kids a reason not to do it or something bad will happen to them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›