Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 January 2013
Highly processed, echoed and reverbed vocals above strong drumming and throbbing bass.

Heart wrenching melodies that walk the line between dance and despair.

Extraordinary !
on 10 January 2016
Great cd, speedy delivery thanks
on 12 July 2012
I never leave comments but I felt obliged and the problem is that I am not a music critic. So I say how one feels. Once you hear it you will go and search for information and you see this person (youtube of course where else). Channy, as if she is facing the frontier of music. But it will not take long before you are in their midst. Wondering and thanking, that people like these existed.
on 5 July 2015
Great job. Many thanks.
on 16 May 2012
Until it's out. Album of 2012? good shout even at this early stage!

Heavy use of Auto tune but hey! give them credit for trying something different and they nailed it!

get it!
on 5 November 2014
New stars.
on 13 February 2015
very good
on 6 January 2015
Great cd
on 29 December 2012
I heard them first on Jools Holland, then used Spotify to listen to a bit more. Realising I like the whole thing I bought this CD. I have not been disappointed, it is a beautiful CD.
on 29 November 2012
I happened to stumble across these when I was looking for some new music to download, and I must say, it's one of the best musical discoveries I've ever made! LOVE IT!