5.0 out of 5 stars The Haunting of Harriet - a really good read
This is one of those books that leaves you feeling sad that you have finished it. It was a really good read, very believable characters that I really felt I got to know, with evokative descriptions of a magical house set in the Kent countryside. It is a book that lingers in your mind long after reading it.
Published on 21 Jan. 2012 by Fairlightfan

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring
After reading the reviews I bought this book assuming it would be as good as the reviews made out. I was disappointed - I felt you didn't really get to know the characters and it was all very disjointed. I ended up giving up after getting half way through as I just wasn't bothered how the plot turned out.
Published 12 months ago by Kerri

5.0 out of 5 stars The Haunting of Harriet - a really good read, 21 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Enticing, interesting and believable!, 6 Mar. 2012
This is a great book! It appeals to a wide range of audiences - your grandma and kids can read it no probs! Get ready to curl up with a cuppa or glass of wine, a blanket and hopefully not a ghost! The story is totally believable and the characters are varied and interesting! ENJOY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked by page 5, 9 Feb. 2012
I was hooked by page 5! This book was a delightful read, I enjoyed every page and was sad when it was all over. This book would make an excellent feel-good film; just what the country needs to cheer us up and the Americans would love the 1930s costume drama bit. I hope Jenny B goes on to write many more books of this calibre.The Haunting of Harriet

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fascinating page turner of a book, 3 Mar. 2012
Dj Merkl "Derek Merkl" (Bath UK) - See all my reviews
What a great story! from the first page this is a book one doesn't want to put down. With its fascinating look into the paranormal in the form of a rather nice and benevolent spirit which occupies one of the main story lines. This book beautifully describes a simple but beautiful story line. The story is one that kept this reader so involved that I found myself unable to turn out the light and was reading long after I should have been asleep! I wish the author well - if this is a first book that's a pity, this talent should have been in the public realm long ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Different Read, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Haunting of Harriet (Kindle Edition)
The Haunting of Harriet was a slow start. I promised myself to stay with it, and so glad I did. Harriet became a long lost friend. Her description by Jenneifer Button gave me a " Miranda Hart" image, and I loved her. The book moved along so easily and I just wanted to see what happened next. Well done Jennifer. I will look out for your next book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haunting of Harriet, 31 May 2012
Might have missed this if it hadn't been recommended to me. I enjoyed reading it and would like to read more by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 22 Mar. 2012
I enjoyed this book. A little slow to start. Good strong female characters (although the male characters are lacking in depth) Loved the dog in the book! An overall enjoyable read

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 25 July 2013
This review is from: The Haunting of Harriet (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book couldn't put it down! A lovely paranormal read hope you will enjoy it as much as me

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 14 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping it real, 5 Mar. 2012
Apart from the fact that there is a ghost in the story, i thought the author kept the story real. Teenage issues, friendships, relationships, deceit, mystery - its got it all. Don't be put off by the ghost as after a bit you forget and it becomes just another character. Read this book, you won't be disappointed.

The Haunting of Harriet