I wanted a special box to house my favourite Tarot deck and whilst browsing online I found this one that caught my eye, on Amazon no less. I ordered right away. It arrived wrapped in brown paper (rather nice touch!) and obviously then in the outer packaging. Its lovely! and I am rather delighted with it. I have several decks and this will house my favourite deck perfectly. Just the right size and decorated in the Olde Worlde way that makes this box look so good.

A perfect purchase for my cards.

RECOMMENDED.
on 11 April 2014
Ordered this but the actual product that arrived bares no resemblance to the picture above.
It's a (nicely) polished box with a bright metallic pentagram inlaid.
Still good quality so I didn't return but if the product in the picture is what you're after think twice before you buy.
on 15 August 2012
I received this box about a week ago and I love it!
It's perfect to store the Rider Waite Cards.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 June 2016
This is a small wooden box - featuring a pentagram. It's a sturdy and well made box, about 7" wide, 4" deep, and 2.5" tall. It's rustic in appearance, and is very attractive. It could be used to store a range of tiny objects - but I think it's intended for tarot cards. I use it to store odds and ends ... Each box seems to be slightly different - mine came with a metal pentagram on the lid (see the attached photo).

Given the quality of the product, I think the price is reasonable. If this is the sort of box you're after, then I recommend it.
review image
on 6 October 2012
This is a beautiful wooden box engraved with a pentagram. I have others but this is easily the best both aesthetically and in terms of dimension. I can barely fit my cards into the other boxes but this one is sufficiently capacious to be able to get the cards in and out easily and even has the space to accommodate cards that are in a velvet or silk bag or pouch. I love it and cannot recommend it highly enough.
on 30 July 2013
Perfect fit for cards and looks lovely on any shelf. Very pleased with this product and would definitely recommend to a friend
on 15 December 2013
I chose this box because it had some good reviews from other purchasers. When it arrived, I liked its rustic look and feel. The inside is a bit rough and ready but nothing that a rub with fine sandpaper wouldn't quickly sort out. The problem with the box I bought was that someone had not cut the top edge of the front of the box in a straight line. So when you looked at the box from the front, one side of the lid closed properly but the other side had a noticeable gap between the lid and the base. As this was a gift, I have returned it. If it hadn't been a gift I probably would have kept it as I really liked the box. I hope this was just a dodgy one and the rest are OK.
on 19 September 2015
A pleasant enough box, spoiled only by the extremely stiff hinges (first time I opened it I had to use a knife blade to twist it open) and the fact that the measurements given are the EXTERNAL measurements. Internally it's 14cm x 10.5cm. I'd bought it for a specific deck (a private printing which didn't have a box) which is just slightly too high at about 14.5cm. So I have a very nice card box, which will probably end up being given away as a present or else used for another purpose than the one I wanted it for...
on 29 December 2012
The box is well made is was a Christmas present for a friend and I wold not have given it if it was not of good quality.
on 16 April 2015
This wooden box is an excellent buy for anyone who has a pack of tarot cards. It keeps your cards in good condition and protects them while not in use. I keep my tarot cards and crystal in the box at all times, wrapped in a white cloth. If you have tarot cards, think about their protection. Good buy as fr as I'm concerned.

See one answered question