5.0 out of 5 stars The best shaker I have ever had ., 25 May 2013
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
I am a competitive athlete. Using shakers for over 10 years. They are usually cheap ( much cheaper than USP LABS 3in1 ) BUT they leak , break, do not seal properly getting loose after a short while and have not got enough capacity for all my supplements. This shaker might not be the cheapest but worth every penny. You really get what you pay for. Compartments are big enough for all the powders/supplements I am consuming around my workout.

I have pre and post workout shake and some supplements during the activity as well not to talk about my capsules ( nothing illegal just creatine, and other supplementation). They all fit in no trouble. I like to consume a lot of fluid with the shakes and/or during my work out session. The usual 500 milliliter shaker is simply just not big enough for me. This one is 700 milliliter. I used to carry 3 shaker with me all the time. Not anymore. Durability is excellent. 1.5 year use with 4 sessions/week. I have just ordered a new one as the old started to look a bit weathered ...It is tested and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
Does exactly what is say it would do,my favorite supplement company which is also a plus!The shaker itself is of a good size and will mix your powders with ease!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shaker I've ever had, 8 May 2014
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
I had plenty of the cheapo shakers which all inevitably fade, crack or end up with 'that smell' (i'm sure you know what I'm talking about). I've also had a few of the more premium one which often turn out the same. This shaker must be made of completely different materials as I have left it uncleaned for long periods of time on a few occasions and all it has taken is to leave it soaking for a couple of hours to remove all traces of scent.

The plastic feels strong and has show no sign of wearing so far. The extra compartment at the top is useful for supplements while the container which screws on below so far I have used for extra powder, creatine or nuts. It also comes with a funnel to aid in the pouring of extra milk in to the shaker which is attached to a keychain.

The top compartment hinge has broken off a couple of times when I've been a bit over zealous with my cleaning but it just clips back in to place. It is a fairly large shaker so if you are tight on space with your gym bag I would still recommend getting this and buying a new gym bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars *****, 1 April 2014
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
Bang up shaker. The perfect 3 in 1. No way it'll leak well worth the cash without question, would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars ok shaker the tablet cover breaks easy, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
If you just want a shaker it does the job the extra powder store is good to, But the powder store on top is very weak and the lid breaks easy so after that you cant close it which is a shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great solid Shaker, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
This is an awesome Shaker, got to me in no time, this screws on swiftly and tightly compared to others that can sometimes spill, the only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the tablet compartment on the lid lets in Water.
Otherwise great buy.

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
I've looked at a few shakers; they sell them in poundshops now, making this relatively expensive. There's a reason for this, thought - it's well made, thoughtfully designed (love the little storage areas for powder and pills), and - most importantly - does not leak. I've been through three cheaper shakers and all have left my rucksack covered in gunk. Not this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium Shaker, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup (Personal Care)
This shaker is far superior to any I have used before. Very good range of compartments, has everything you'd want in a shaker covered and a real quality feel to it. Fast shipping too so it's a quick swap from you're old one.

USP Labs 3-in-1 Shaker Cup