4.0 out of 5 stars A decent affordable bag
Published on 22 Nov 2012 by Pride

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not bad for the price, a touch too big though.
Published 3 months ago by A Mcfarlane

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent affordable bag, 22 Nov 2012
I have had the black with white stripes version of this bag for a few weeks now. It cost just under £15 with delivery. It's a decent bag for its price. I was skeptical because there aren't many pictures of these bags around. But I like it. It's made of what feels like a lot of polyester, but the handles are nice and sturdy so it takes a lot of weight. It's got lots of room, perhaps too much, I'll get on to that later. The bowling bag style gives it a nice retro touch.

I would say where it lacks is that it doesn't have a strap to let you carry it on your shoulder like a messenger bag. Not a terrible thing, but an addition similar looking bags often have. I would also say that sometimes this bag feels a little bulky, especially if you put lots of things in it. It's great that you can fit so much in it, but it loses that retro look when you do put lots of things in the bag. I get over this problem by moving the fabric flap on the bottom of the bag to the side. This makes the bag slimmer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bowling bag, 4 May 2014
This review is from: BagBase Retro Bowling Bag, Sports Bag (Apparel)
Good quality bowling bag that stands out in the pavilion from the rest of the bags. Plenty of room for bowls, wet gear etc and handy zipper front section for phone, pens, purse etc. a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 27 Mar 2013
good quality, nice colour and exactly what I want, totally satisfied with product and look forward to using it very soon

4.0 out of 5 stars RED Sports Bag, 26 Jan 2013
Excellent size for my boxing gear, larger than I expected so able to keep everything together and add my jacket when in the gym. Zip side compartment for all the little items. Material is durable with rounded corners so should not fray over time. I would recommend this bag and good price over similar bags.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Sep 2014
Not bad for the price, a touch too big though.