5.0 out of 5 stars Scientific & Christian - Superb!, 3 Nov 2009
Beverly Dowland (AR, USA) - See all my reviews
I highly recommend the DVD because it is fascinating viewing. It appeals to all ages, with beautiful photographs and explanations by a passionate astronomer. I never realized our solar system could be so exciting, so massive and left me wanting to know more. Giglio is a trendy looking man with a deep love for God and for his career. He is extremely knowledgable and presents his talk in a fun and fact filled way. After viewing this, I don't see how anyone cannot believe in God!! The CD in the set, will appeal to teenagers, as it is contemporary rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, inspirational - out of this world, 25 Jun 2010
C. Ashworth (UK) - See all my reviews
This DVD is excellent. I bought it for a christian freind and it inspired, motivated and wowed. However my non believing friends have found it incredible too. It's awe inspiring and will make all your hairs tingle - fab - if you are reading this and thinking about a purchase - easy decision buy it....

5.0 out of 5 stars How Great is this DVD?, 15 May 2010
This is Louie Giglio at his best. He presents facts about the universe in a very understandable way (he even explains what a quadrillion is!), and leaves you amazed at the wonders of creation.

Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Message About The Universe, 4 July 2014
This review is from: How Great Is Our God [DVD] [Region 1] [NTSC] (DVD)
Louie Giglio has a powerful message to deliver and he does it in style. He is addressing a group of students, so his delivery may not be to everyone's taste, but you cannot fault his message. I recommend watching this to discover just how small and insignificant our planet is in the grand scheme of things. And yet, we have a God who knows how many hairs are on each one of our heads. Amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind boggling, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: How Great Is Our God [DVD] [Region 1] [NTSC] (DVD)
Awesome DVD which left me speechless. Our God is so BIG and Awesome. Highly recommend this.

May you be blessed watching this as I have been,

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing presentation., 17 Mar 2013
Doccy D (Cheltenham UK) - See all my reviews
This is simply fabulous. He has you captivated right from the start and doesn't let you go until the end! Don't hesitate. Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful to watch, 23 Feb 2014
K. Jones "Mrs Puddleduck" (Isle of Wight, England, UK) - See all my reviews
Louie Giglio is talking on this video about the amazing people and stars that our God has made, and the bit about Laminin is eye opening.

5.0 out of 5 stars How Great Is Our God Indeed, 11 Feb 2013
Having previously bought, viewed, and used material by this person I was interested when my wife saw it and recommended it to me. Having enjoyed the previous purchase I got this item and was not disappointed. the DVD arrived two days earlier than was stated it would which was a bonus. The DVD more or less carried on where the previous .one ("Indiscribable") ended and continued with the WOW factor. I would heartily recommend this to any Church, Youth Group, Sunday School or any group of people who wants to experience an encounter with the God of Creation. Buy and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good dvd, 11 Feb 2013
this dvd was brilliant i watched it with the whole family and it answered many questions i would highly recomend this to anyone in their christian faith whether a new christian or have been for many yrs

5.0 out of 5 stars How Great is Our God, 16 Dec 2012
L. Crosby (Sth. Elmsall West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Thnak you for a quick and effective download this worship CD can be ordered and listened to or joined in worship wirth absolute perfection

How Great Is Our God [DVD] [Region 1] [NTSC]