5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good quality.
My boys love the costumes. I bought one small for my 3 years old son and one medium (5-6 years) for my 4.5 years old son. I was worried that the medium size is going to be too big but it is just perfect.
Published 3 months ago by Aneta

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size
The sizing guide said medium was aged 5-6. My son is 4, but I noted the other review saying that the suit came up small. Now it has been delivered, the medium size is for 6-8 year olds so is far too big.
Published 23 months ago by Clare K

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, 21 Aug 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, 20 July 2012
The item was sold under age 3 to 5 but when i received it was too small for the child and it was written on the package for ages 3 to 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good quality., 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality!, 11 Feb 2014
great quality costume, lasts so long, had it for ages now and still no rips or tears and my boy is in to the rough playing. am amazed really. a perfect buy for your little boy.it has muscle padding in also which is very cute.

the only thing i noticed is with the head gear the back of it has to be left with the velcrow just lose. otherwise to tight on the childs head. i assume this will be the same for most children as i am pretty sure 4 year old son has perfectly normal sized head lol

A MUST BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made attractive costume, 28 Dec 2013
This Spiderman costume is well made and good value for money. A big hit with my young nephew. I can certainly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 Dec 2013
My grandson was thrilled with his Spiderman suit, it fit him a treat and was really comfortable. He told me he loved me for buying him a present he had always wanted - he's 5 yrs old !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman Costume, 17 Dec 2013
My grandson told his mother that he needed a new costume for Christmas as his old one had got too small, I am sure it will be greatly appreciated when he opens his present on Christmas Day

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, 11 Dec 2013
For the last couple of months this is our toy number one. Awesome quality since it is still in one piece. A little short for a three year old but for her that is not a problem at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars spiderman costume, 28 Nov 2013
looks good quality happy with this item, my grandson will love to dress up in this costume.
very happy grandma.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fancy dress at good price, 10 Nov 2013
I got this outfit for my son who is almost 4 and it fits perfect. its very nice quality and the price was better than on some other sites. the mask is a bit awkard to keep on but it doesnt botehr my son as its more about the outfit really

Spiderman Padded Costume, age 7 - 8 years