5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this as I thought my kit did not include it, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Kärcher Eco 3m Suction Hose Pressure Washer Accessory (Garden & Outdoors)
Had to send it back because it was a duplicated item in the end, but I will say it is exactly the same as the one you
get with the Karcher kit and it has all the proper filters etc to enable you to use it with harvested rainwater etc.

I actually run my Karcher all the time with one of these plus a 25-litre jerry can, because my outside tap needs replacing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use with the Karcher to limit the amount of water used., 14 Sept. 2014
Arrived in good time and a good price. Just what we needed to save water when using the Karcher. Fill a bucket with water then put the hose in - it sucks up the water so you only use what's in the bucket. Ideal now that we are on a water meter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
Arrived quickly and does the job just great I can use my water butt to wash the car

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2014