Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£42.84+ Free shipping

on 23 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant - would highly recommend it (and indeed did do to several of my friends who also bought it). The reason for 4 stars is that I took the toy arm off as my daughter didn't like it and more importantly, my baby is now 4 months old (12lb) and seems to find it uncomfortable on her back if she's in it for longer than 10 minutes or so, which is such a shame as it's been a godsend - allowing me to move freely around the house while she sits happily in the chair. I've now bought a baba bing rockout which seems to be a good replacement.
on 17 February 2014
We bought this chair prior to our baby's arrival and it has been an absolute God send. When he is contemplating whether or not to fall asleep, the vibrating function makes up his mind for him and sends him to sleep for a good few hours, which is perfect when cooking and eating dinner! I have given this four stars, as the bar doesn't seem to work properly (and we have been unable to return this as we noticed after the 30 day window had passed). In order to get the owl to make a noise, you have to properly yank it, which isn't ideal especially with a baby in the seat! We thought that the owl may "loosen up" the more that the chair is used although this hasn't been the case; however, in all other respects this chair seems to do the trick!

Pros
* The vibrating function in the chair really seems to work and sends our son straight to sleep when he is restless.
* It is lightweight enough to move from room to room (obviously, without the baby in it!)
* The cover is washable
* It's easy to remove the bar and put it back on again when it gets in the way.

Cons
* As mentioned above, we have to properly yank the owl to get it to work- and for the amount of noise that it makes, it hardly seems worth the effort!
* The bar gets in the way when lifting the baby out of the seat (although it is easy to remove, as mentioned above)
on 29 December 2015
I was brought this as a gift, and on the whole it's a good bouncer. It's light weight, the arm of the bouncer can be removed and placed back on with ease and my little one appears comfy in it. However the music on the arm only lasts a matter of seconds before it stops and the vibration makes no difference to how comforted my little one is. I have read the responses as to whether this is suitable for a newborn and I guess it all depends on how small your newborn is as mine was 6lb born. Before putting her into the bouncer I asked my health visitor who explained that as she was so small the bouncer would give little to no support and may impede her airway...so please be careful when placing your newborn in this bouncer.
on 1 July 2013
Amazing bouncer. The deep seat really holds baby well. My little un is very happy in there. Wish i'd had this with my first.
on 15 October 2013
This has proved to be an excellent purchase for our baby son who's nearly 8 weeks old and absolutely loves it! We bought it when he was a week old and he has been happy snoozing away with the soothing vibrations on whilst I have a chance to do some chores or something to eat - sometimes you really do needs your arms and hands back! The seat is nice and deep and cradles the baby so they feel nice and secure I think. Now that my son is a bit older, he's starting to take notice of the owl and other mobiles and the music so I think that this item will have some longevity (obviously until he's too large for it - maybe Fischer Price do a model for heavier kids?!. I haven't washed the cover, which I understand is machine washable however it's easy to wipe clean. This item doesn't come with any batteries so be warned that you will need a variety of batteries to get the vibrations and music to work. All in all this is a great little purchase.
on 1 June 2015
This is great the only disappointment is that the owl music is too short. Other than that my baby loves it and has used it from birth although as with everything else, there is a limit for how long they would like to (and should) sit in it. I'm not too sure about the effect of the vibrations on a baby but that's just a personal thing so I just don't use that feature.
on 6 January 2015
Another product i am proud of.my little boy loves it.
review image
on 17 December 2013
If I had to list three things I couldn't do without when my DD arrived this will definitely be one of them! Extremely useful to keep baby in to have a little rock and bounce. I could carry it around to anywhere in the house so could keep an eye on baby whilst doing some folding or arranging. Used this almost everyday till baby started crawling and wanted to be everywhere else but in a chair. Even then she would crawl up and pull the owl (still does that LOL). Wish there were a few more songs but overall an excellent buy! Also, it was cheaper here than anywhere else!
on 19 February 2014
Lovely little bouncer. My 3 month old likes being in it and likes the vibration. Would have 5 stars if it had built in lullabyes. The cover is Easy to take off and wash. As is the arm easy to remove to pick baby up.
on 8 February 2015
This is a lovely bouncer! I wish I bought it instead of the chicco which we bought first because it looked nicer in the living room! The vibrating function is really soothing & my baby loves the owl!