on 3 September 2012
My 6 months-old loves this piano! The songs are great (I can actually sing most of them along with the piano), the keys are easy to play with and the fact that it has a song mode and a learning mode is excellent! Whether it's me pressing the keys or her playing with it alone, she always has a lot of fun!
on 26 April 2014
My son loves this he is naturally attracted to music and he started by playing with it with his feet as he lay on his back now he interacts with it more and loves making his own tunes. It can be a bit annoying and loud for the parent and the dual volume switch is a real plus in that respect as the day wears on you can easily switch it to a distinctly lower volume to save your head! Defiantly a good buy along with the leap frog scout its his second favourite toy.
on 28 April 2014
Really nice toy. I bought it for my 9 month old. Easy to push buttons which light up and either say numbers or a song. Has two levels of volume. Has a little ring (top right) so it's easy to attach to a bouncer or chair to stop it falling on the floor. Would recommend.
on 27 May 2013
Daughter loved this, easy to hit for children with special needs, bright and colourful with lovely music, nice and loud.
on 9 January 2014
My 6 month old grandson absolutely loves it! He can play it with hands or feet!! It has a good range of sounds.
on 25 June 2014
My 6 month old loves it! It has a variety of sounds and songs which makes it easy to listen too.
on 8 May 2013
My daughter got this for Christmas when she was 5 months old and plays with it constantly! And it doesn't drive us crazy. There's also a secret mode which was fun to discover. We took this on holiday to America and the people we stayed with loved it so much we got one for them.
on 28 March 2013
I purchased this piano, as my baby boy had a chance to play with it once, and he loved. Now, the toy is in use every single day, putting big smile on my boy's face. Well worth the money!
on 29 July 2013
My 5 months old likes to listen to this puppy piano. I think there is a bit too little input needed from baby to make this toy to flash/play music, which means baby won't realize that the flashing light is a result of his actions. Also it's a bit too big for baby to get hold of and if he does manage to grub it then it's a worry that he might bash his own head with it while flanging it around.(Generally speaking I actually begun to doubt that these kind of plastic flashing noisy toys are the best for babies' developments... )
on 22 November 2013
clear words and music, nice tunes, not too annoying like some others, good toy, nice and robust,good value for money

See one answered question