4.0 out of 5 stars Tippitoes Luxury Footmuff
I love it.The footmuff is very good quality. The baby can be kept very warm without having to wear a thick coat. I gave it 4 stars because I felt it needed sticky backed Velcro to keep it in place when moving the baby in or out. I attached this and there was no problem. Yes I would recommend it to someone else.
Published 11 months ago by Rachel Gledhill

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Nice quality, the only trouble is that it strucks in front wheel sometimes.
Published 4 months ago by Sathiyamurthi Lingasamy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Tippitoes Luxury Footmuff, 18 April 2014
This review is from: Tippitoes Luxury Footmuff for 0 - 30 Months (Black) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent footmuff for most any pram, 31 Oct. 2013
Fantastic product very good quality, made to last and keep baby warm. Very happy with this purchase and I would gladly recommend as it wont disappoint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 23 May 2014
I have a beep twist and while it's a great travel system and good value for money, some parts look quite cheap, especially the foot muff which is held on with flimsy Velcro! This foot muff is so cosy and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great my granddaughter gets snuggled in wish I'd bought it ..., 4 Feb. 2015
It's great my granddaughter gets snuggled in wish I'd bought it earlier instead of struggling with blankets.the problem with it sliding down when you put a child in ,I solved by putting a ribbon through the hole near the top of the zip and through the d loop on the pushchair tied in a bow then it's easy to take off for washing

5.0 out of 5 stars footmuff, 24 May 2014
This is an excellent product. Cosy muffs are really thick with plenty of foot room for a bigger child. Also generous lenghth with added bonus of option to fold down or button up flap.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely footmuff, 14 May 2014
This item was delivered very quick. When I got it, it looked and felt very thick and comfy, my 6month old grandson loves it, Its warm in the colder weather, and can be used as a buggy liner... its very luxury

4.0 out of 5 stars Tippitoes a Luxury Footmuff, 24 April 2014
Cozy!! Generally a good buy. Keeps my little granddaughter cozy & warm on our walks.
The only criticism is that it would be useful if they could drives a way of securing it to the buggy! Putting the child into the buggy, the foot muff slips down. I have sewn tape on either side to help keep it in place, but I'd prefer it to have been researched by the company, rather than my attempts! I must add, that my daughter bought a different make of footmuff, (same price) and she has the same problem, so perhaps there is nothing better!

5.0 out of 5 stars luxury footmuff, 20 April 2014
just what it says luxury footmuff, my son is 23 months and he has so much space in it
and is very snug great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item thanks, 28 Feb. 2014
Very cosy and fits my sons pushchair well. Does need something to keep it still ss it slides down when putting him in. Very well padded though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cosy, 19 Feb. 2014
Great footmuff well made only problem pushchair will not fold when in place not a good idea when using buses

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›