on 17 July 2013
Fast delivery. Easy too assemble at it was just the front wheels. Very sturdy and my 2 yr old sits in it nicely. Very good if you have a bigger child. My boy is the height of a 3 yr old so I needed something that would take his weight as last stroller fell to bits with him.
Very happy this product arrived.
on 23 October 2012
We bought this push chair to take with us on holiday as our buggaboo has such big wheels so not practical when you have lots of luggage. It's a great little push chair, very easy to collapse and good to drive around. It also has a reclining back so perfect to take baby out in the evening and put him to sleep. Excellent buy and great value for money!
on 1 September 2014
A great budget pushchair. Got this to take over from our bulky expensive pushchair which no longer suits our needs (needed something reasonably lightweight but sturdy for a few trips a week and something that I didn't mind leaving unattended for a bit). It took me ages to decide on this one, as our daughter is tall (about 1 metre and over the 15kg max weight cited by most pushchairs). Unlike other pushchairs I have tried her in, this seat is wide enough, her feet fit okay on the foot rest strap and the seat is comfortable. There is enough head height and in any case the hood is removable. It is pretty easy to fold up, and it is easy to see that it is properly assembled for use. It isn't particularly compact (a tight fit in a Yaris boot), but you can't get everything at this price! It isn't as smooth a ride as our bulky pushchair, but that had bigger wheels - this one performs well enough and I am very appreciative of having it! The hood was a bit wonky from the get-go, but I think with any folding pushchair that might be an issue, but it works well enough. The raincover doesn't look particularly functional, as other reviewers have commented, as it doesn't cover the hood, but I already had an excellent raincover and that is what I am using. I am not using the recline feature but for my daughter, were we to use this, I don't think it would support her head. So long as it keeps working as it has been, I will remain happy with this. Nearly forgot! I wasn't keen to put my daughter is a pushchair which says the max weight is 15kg when she is already over this, however, brilliantly, the manufacturer's leaflet says the max weight is 20kg!
on 17 August 2014
We've owned five different buggys now with this being the cheapest by far. Our for year old doesn't use one anymore but we decided we should get one for a recent trip to Disney world for the late nights and lots of walking. It proved invaluable. It coped fine with two long haul flights, sand, water, miles of walking and carrying loads of bags. It's the best buggy we've ever owned. Incredible value.
on 10 May 2014
Really happy with this item. Speedy delivery, great quality, love the colour and plenty of room for my 19 month old son to grow into.
Only thing is, it's not as light weight as I thought it would be, but it certainly isn't flimsy which is a bonus.
on 11 August 2014
Great pushchair for the money, super lie back position, almost flat so great for my 10 month old granddaughter. It is heavier than the one her other nanny has but it seems much more sturdy and again, the lie back position is great, also the fact you can adjust the 'calf support' at the moment I have it fully forward so that baby's whole legs are supported but later when shes bigger I can see that it will be more comfortable folded down so that it doesn't 'cut' into the calf. Only thing that could be better is the toggle adjuster at back to adjust for sitting and lying..its easy when they fall asleep to just let it down but when baby wants to sit up again its quite hard to push it back up at same time as using the toggle which is very stiff.. all in all a great pushchair for the price!
on 18 July 2014
Fantastic value for money very spacious my little boy is very fussy with pushchairs but loves this one fits in my little car with room folds and unfolds easily very nice to push and very sturdy great because it has a hood and rain cover my partner loves style too and said its easy to push
on 2 May 2014
This buggy is so sturdy, not too heavy, feels great and is well padded. My boy is 3 years old, weighs about 2st 10lbs and he thinks it's very comfy. Has the function of flattening down too. One of my better purchases. Would recommend highly.
on 17 January 2014
The light weight (given as 7kg in the product details) was one of the reasons I chose this pushchair. When it arrived it seemed much heavier than expected, so I bought a luggage weighing scale to check (it's a useful thing to have anyway). Sure enough, the pushchair weighs 8.6kg without the raincover, 8.9kg with the raincover. A big difference from 7kg! Apart from that, it seems a really nice pushchair; good quality upholstery, nice colour, strongly made. But due to its weight I returned it.
on 20 March 2014
Having read all the reviews I was very hopeful that this product would meet my expectations. Could not have been better. Very impressed, looks expensive and will definitely be ideal for my 15 month old grandson when he comes to stay. I even carried it upstairs fully opened to put in my spare room so did not find it heavy at all. Good size hood and the raincover is more than adequate. I bought this at a discount and would say that it is much better than any of the expensive pushchairs. Bought it in blue - lovely colour and good quality material. Would highly recommend.