Colour Name: Blue|Change

on 1 November 2013
When Hp sell you a new printer (Officejet 6100E) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them Hp 932 black and the Hp 933 colour cartridges c/m/y (STARTER CARTRIDGES). I was using about 3 black and 2 each of the colours cartridge per month and it was costing me a small forturne. I later found out that Hp do a higher yield versions of the 932 and 933 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold far more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a HP 932XL on the black which hold 22.5mls of ink rather than the 8mls of ink that is in the 932 starter cartridge and on the colour what you should be using is a HP 933XL cartridges which holds 8.5mls each rather than the 4mls which is in the 933 colour starter cartridges. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Hp originals 932/933XL's plus do a British premium compatible 932XL and 933XL cartridges which hold a impressive 40mls black and 14mls per colour. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Hp trap of selling a very good printer (Officejet 6100E) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges which are nearly empty.......
on 15 October 2014
Genuine HP cartridges are very expensive - but I have always found the cheaper alternatives to be no good at all. These do the job brilliantly, last quite a long time - and seem (to me) to be the only successful option.
These cartridges do have an expiry date - and my printer won't accept cartridges past their expired date. I would therefore advise purchasing HP cartridges when you actually need to use them.
on 14 March 2014
Excellent value ink pack. Ink lasts ages and I do a lot of printing. False value to buy cheap makes.
on 20 August 2013
I like the idea of an extra large inkwell, especially being a professional writer who uses bucket loads of the liquid gold. The price is competitive and I strongly recommend not using fake refills or going to the ebay's of this world and buying items which have a limited expiry date. The one negative with HP and other inks for that matter is they hold your printer to ransom if you run out which forces you to buy refills to use it. That's bad in any book and is the only reason for the lack of five stars.
on 1 October 2013
There is nothing wrong with the product except the price and the fact that you cannot buy them as a set, only singular. The other point is that they inform you that they are empty but still have ink within them.
on 14 January 2013
This is the second time I have used this company. There service is excellent, fast and great value. I particularly like the enclosed recycling envelope I received this time. The refills last as advertised and produce excellent copies both on paper and gloss photo paper. I would confidently recommend them to everyone. I certainly will be using them again.
on 3 October 2012
This is a good value product. The pack not only contains black and colour original HP ink cartridges but also two packs of paper - 50 sheets of standard paper and 25 sheets of 180g. There is also a CD of business templates.
on 26 October 2014
Very cheap haven't opened them yet but look fine. Usually pay around £80 for the 4 online and over £100 in Staples!! Good value!
on 25 September 2014
These initially seemed really expensive for a 'value pack' but after I did some research I realised what an amazing deal this was! They work really well with my printer, as expected.
on 9 May 2014
Perfect quality every time. Top quality printing all the time. Colour Or Black, the results leave other makes well behind. Genuine spares only for me.