5.0 out of 5 stars Quality camera
Published 16 months ago by Ava Vangelo

2.0 out of 5 stars I think the quality of the photos could be better
Published 7 months ago by Ms. Jodie L. Shard

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality camera, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Fujifilm FinePix Z1000EXR Green Camera (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.5 inch LCD Touch Screen (Electronics)
I recently lost my old camera and so needed to get a new one that didn't cost the earth. I have had a Fujifilm camera in the past, which was a great camera, so I decided to go for the brand again and I'm happy I did. At over half price, this camera was a bargain - I found it on other websites for almost full price everywhere else and so was pleased with the price on Amazon. I also loved the colour as there aren't that many green cameras around and I wanted something that stood out. As for the actual camera itself, it takes clear photos of a very high quality and the touchscreen is very straightforward to use and makes taking pictures and viewing them much easier. Would highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm FinePix Z1000EXR, 21 Aug 2013
Fujifilm FinePix Z1000EXR: Stylish advanced point and shoot camera

Pros:
- Excellent image quality
- Colour reproduction is good
- Wi-fi connectivity and wireless Image Transfer
- Full 1080p HD movie capture at a rate of 30fps
- Lots of features
- Decent 360 panoramas
- Tracking Auto Focus
- Large 3.5-inch LCD with touchscreen control

Cons:
- Smooth exterior,
- Tiny handgrip
- Battery compartment cover
- 9cm minimum focusing distance

Rating: 4/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm camera, 10 Oct 2013
I haven't had this camera long so haven't used it much. I am pleased with it so far. It looks good, is easy to use and small and light to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 5 Oct 2013
a quality camera with all the latest features at the right price. good service too. I would recommend the supplier and camera to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Jun 2014
Some problem with the camera
Cant get the link to share photos on other device as described

2.0 out of 5 stars I think the quality of the photos could be better, 5 Feb 2014
Ms. Jodie L. Shard (Manchetser, UK) - See all my reviews
I think it's generally ok, ut for the price it could definitely be better. I bought a Fuji camera about 6 years ago from Amazon and it was fantastic and lasted years. It took amazing photos and videos until it finally broke... So I decided to replace it with this one.... There are definite bugs in the design and the colour on the camera is beautiful but not durable at all. I was careful with it inmy bag and after the first trip out it's already scratched in a few places.

The functions are good but sometimes unclear and difficult to figure out... even some of the simple things like turning the flash off is a mission of touch screen action. I honestly prefer having buttons (even though I'm used to using a smart phone with touch screen).

If I had my choice again I would choose something different. I also can't manage to connect it to my smart phone nor my wifi :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec 2013
I am one of those people who are still behind the technology. To illustrat this, I still got my old sony Ericsson phone with keys to press because I had no confidence using touch screen until I bought this FUJIFILM. First it was the colour which made me chose this camera and I must say it did not disappoint me. It's colour is fantastic and I love it. I was surprised to find this sophisicated camera user friendly. Nothing I found complecated with this camera. The photos are egally excellent and when filming, its excellent colour makes you look posh. I think the colour, if paten, the owner/s could sale it to mobile phone companies so that they can use it as phone cover. One think that made me extremely angry with this comapny is that, how possibly they did not appreciate this wonderful item for not supplying a protective small bag with it. To me it's like they don't care or appreciate this excellent pocket size camera by not supplying with a small bag to protect it. For this reason I look forward to receiving a small bag free of charge from this company so that I can put my camera in for an added protection to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a lovely little camera, 31 Oct 2013
I bought the camera for my daughter she likes to put her holiday snaps on facebook
its now so easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lean, mean, green machine............................, 8 Sep 2013
J. H. R. Mellor (Ireland) - See all my reviews
With a holiday in the offing who wants to carry several kilos of photographic equipment. At my age, I don't. When I saw this vest pocket camera with Wi-Fi and touch screen and at such a good price I leapt.
The Wi-Fi works wll with the family I-pad coupled with the Fuji camera app.
Altogether a super buy - and it takes wonderful photos

5.0 out of 5 stars l have not got one, 20 Jun 2013
l have not got one as l had to send it back due to missing items, but if it is as good as the 3 other Fujifilm camera's l have had it should be fine,