on 4 June 2014
Sadly it looks very much like this it is fake product. I received them today and the quality of the bands are definatly not as good as the ones received with the rainbow loom. Then on a closer look at the packaging the are a few obvious mistakes. There are spelling mistakes, the Rainbow Loom logo is clearly different and then the facebook symbol is white with a blue F the opposite colouring to it should be!! The item I received was also in different packaging to the picture shown.
on 13 June 2014
The bands we received are branded "colorful loom bands" and come with s clips, not c clips. Not what is advertised and not what we ordered. Beware!
on 16 June 2014
I bought these to add to my recently purchased Rainbow Loom. They arrived packaged as "Colorful Loom Bands" and not Rainbow Loom which is how they are being advertised.
They snap easily and are different sizes. I paid £3 so decided not worth hassle of returning, think I can get the same type in Poundland!!
If you are looking for the real deal these aren't it!
on 25 June 2014
These loom bands are clearly advertised as being "official rainbow loom bands with C clips" They are not official, not made by Rainbow Loom and do not contain c clips.

They are OK but I can buy these locally for £2.

The package states very clearly they are "Friendship" brand and contain S clips. I fail to see that this poor description was an error. The official Rainbow Loom brand bands are more expensive than this type, as I understand matters Rainbow is a small family-run company who had the initial idea for looms. I think it is a poor do that this company is cashing in on their success in such a way. Of course, from the product photo, you can't tell what brand they are and that should have warned me.

However, they arrived quickly and, as they were part of a birthday present, I was glad of that.
on 26 May 2014
These are official Rainbow loom bands but not the same as the picture. The picture (as at 26th May 2014) contains only opaque bands and no transparent Jelly bands, where as the actual goods are 50% Jelly bands.

Very annoying as Im going to have to return and its alot of effort for only a few pounds.
on 7 July 2014
DO NOT BUY! These are NOT official rainbow loom bands, nor do they have 600 bands in the packet. You can buy these bands for a £1 from toy shops. VERY DISAPPOINTED
on 8 July 2014
Cheap product, but company dealt with my complaint well. Just disappointed
on 3 July 2014
Not real rainbow loom!!
Do NOT be deceived by the icon and the first few reviews. They also take a very long time to come.
Very disappointed.
on 14 February 2014
The latest craze which the kids love making bracelets and necklaces
Will need to buy some more bands very soon
on 23 July 2014
Definitely fake! Did not have any form of label or card on the packaging, just a clear bag. The bands were of poor quality in comparison. Not official Rainbow Loom merchandise, beware!!