Style Name: Without Mic|Colour Name: Black/Black|Change
Price:£7.98+ Free shipping

on 6 March 2014
The sound output from these headphones are excellent! brilliant mix of a great bass and sound clarity! They also seem very sturdy till date (and I've not had a problem with them so far!) Defiantly a good buy!
on 4 November 2013
Very reasonable sound and build for the price, especially with the discounted price for the blue model. Base sounds great, reasonable all rounders. There are better sounding ear buds but they will cost you.
on 10 July 2015
They're ok. I went from skull candy to beats and back to skull candy. I can say that beats had the better sound and better base but obviously there is a big price difference. For the price, they are good.
on 14 August 2014
Excellent headphones! I am a bit of an audiophile however loved these!
One thing for 5 stars would be to include spare ear buds, I lost one and now can't use the headphones :( no spares were included
on 23 February 2013
Pros:
+Long, rubber-esque cable
+Comfortable
+Blocks out lots of sound

Cons:
-Sound lacks clarity, highs sound over exaggerated, bass is muddy and lacks power, little sound stage
-No inline controls

Build quality is ok, but the cable is very thin and seems like it'll snap if I pull on them too hard.
I will edit this review after a few weeks with them to see if any of my opinions change, or if there are any problems with.

UPDATE: These earphones have since died. The left earbud completely went dead and the right went soon after.
on 15 April 2015
Still using them as we speak, Some real quality here,

** i put these bad boys in my washing machience by accident( had it in my pockets xD ) still survived. Sound quality better than ever haha
on 11 September 2013
Had them for two months, one side stopped working. After a month the mike stopped working and the play and pause button too. When they did work, they had an awesome sound with thumping bass. Don't buy.
on 27 November 2015
Great style and sound but always break after 6 months, that's why they gave up offering a lifetime warranty. Be prepared to replace them twice a year with moderate use so don't pay high prices for them.
on 14 February 2015
I bought these for my partners birthday as he hasn't been able to afford decent earphones and he requested these. They are a good buy and he really loved them. It was fast delivery so that was good.
on 3 January 2015
I use these so can listen to music whilst riding my motorbike,perfect fit when I have my crash helmet on even for long touring journeys,
the bass works really well with my 20 yr old mp3 player,