Style Name: Without Mic|Colour Name: Black/Black|Change

on 14 April 2015
These buds are pretty cool. They certainly have a style of their own. Materials quality is pretty good wires are fairly thick and look like they'd stand up to a lot of stress. Also anti-tangle which I think is a very important quality. The mic seems to be OK and free from feedback. The sound quality of the buds isn't fantastic but its pretty good. They handle treble quite well, mid range sound is full but its the base where the issue is. For my liking distortion kicks in just a bit below the sound level that I like listening to (Which in fairness is pretty loud) Up to that point base is quite good. There is little difference between this model and the other models around this price in terms of build quality / sound quality
on 4 January 2016
So yea, I got these to listen to music while I ride on my motorcycle,
So the earbuds have never been Exposed to rain or anything like that

Just like others said, they break after normal use, I knew it was too good to be true, that cheap their must be something wrong with them right? well yea their is... The fact is they will break after normal use however if their for temporary use as replacement ones why not.
on 22 March 2015
Don't get this confused, i never ever buy Earphones that cost more than maybe £10-£25 at the most, so i'm not sure how much better earphones can sound, but these are almost flawless in my opinion.
The build quality is great, the flat wire defiantly helps when trying to untangle them from being in your pocket, the mic/song changer works great, one thing i would like to see is a volume rocker, but that's a very minor fault.
One thing i will say is that if you are looking for a cheap pair of earphones that actually sound great and have great build quality, i would highly recommend these.

i have to laugh because i'm doing this review just after i accidentally put them through the wash, anyway, great earphones.
on 3 May 2015
I keep buying these for my sister, as she's a fan of the Skullcandy brand. The sound quality is indeed better than on most ear-buds I've used. If you aren't in to bass and prefer your music with more treble, these will not disappoint.

The way they are build, however, pretty much ensures that they will break after a couple of months (sometimes won't even last that long). For the 50-40 quid, they'll end up costing you per year, I'd go with something more durable and with even better sound quality.
on 13 February 2014
Earphones broke after two weeks of light use. The ear plugs practically fell appart. Very disappointed, hence the one star.
on 4 January 2016
Overall great earphones, good clarity and a mix of upper levels and bass. Only two downsides I'd say were the call button is easily tapped so a few prank calls were made by mistake and the wires break easily. This seems to be a trait with Skull Candy in general.
on 11 August 2015
Not my first pair of these - and unfortunately already replaced them! 3 stars as they are cheap and often last 6 months - on this occasion they lasted only 2, but going by experience I'd say they must have been damaged without me realising. 3 stars also as compared to ones for a tenner more they're considerably less in sound quality!
on 14 August 2015
Good quality sound and comfortable in the ear. Works well as hands free with my Galaxy S4, so will probably work fine with any android phone.

I would prefer one of the earbud leads to be longer, long enough to pass behind your neck and hang the earbuds while you're not using them. Apart from this minor grip, a good buy.
on 5 May 2015
Works great, good sound and so easy to untangle! Only down side is my small ear bud cracked as soon as I tried to put it on, so I can only use half (I probably used too much force) but overall great product worth the price!

Update: After a year of use the right side stopped working, so I'm changing it from a 5 to 4 star review. I didn't use it that often, maybe a couple times a week every few months so it shoudn't have broke so easily.
on 23 September 2015
These headphones are pretty much the same as any other Ink'd Skullcandy headphones, but one of the cables going to the earbud almost looks like an ear defender wire, so I can craftily get away with listening to music whilst at work...Only real difference, but definitely worth the aggro trying to get hold of them.